Closed Thread
Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah tried hubby is asleep but I'm getting them every 6-10min for about a minute each so bit hard to sleep but closing eyes and getting better at relaxing through them ATM as know it'll be awhile before they ramp up more.
    Last edited by Jay11; 23-05-2014 at 01:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay good luck with the contractions, sounds like your on the home run now.
    we had a terrible night with V last night. She just cried and cried uncontrollably for hours I tried everything and the only thing to quieten her down was feeding her. Felt like. I was continuously feeding her for hours. Anyway I think it could possibly be nappy rash, it was quite red and Blistery looking. I let her go nappieless on the floor yesterday and she really loved it. It's so hard trying to decipher what the issue is though when they are crying uncontrollably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jay so exciting!
    If they get stronger but manageable get DH to make you something light to eat for energy.
    I had panadol forte during labour and they didn't touch the sides...but that was a good sign, meant baby was coming soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Team panda View Post
    It's so hard trying to decipher what the issue is though when they are crying uncontrollably.
    Sure is!

Abi has added a new cry to her repertoire. The over tired whimper. It's taken me a few days to work out I need to remove her from the action (currently the Inlaws are staying) and give her some quiet time before some rest.
    Then sometimes she seems relaxed and wind seems to spoil it. She ends up scrunched up- red faced.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies tried lying down after a nice hot shower but too painful when I'm lying and Junior is moving around between contraction sending sharp pains to vj like electric shocks! So propped up in lounge in seated position and doses for a little but started feeling dry mouthed & pain worse and now 3-6min so taken more panadol & will see if I can make some toast between contractions for energy later in labour as starting to feel drained and nauseated so think were well on our way! Hubby woke after my shower checking I was ok and I told him I was going to try to sleep so for him to go back to sleep as midwife said early stage try shower panadol then sleep so before I knew it he was snoring peacefully ! Made me smile!
    Ok toast time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On nappy rash front if you have been using a cream and no noticable change try a different one eg Gagia not working try Curash as with my great Neice found this could make big difference. If no change see a GP as could be a fungal infection which rash cream isn't going to help! Good luck
    Last edited by Jay11; 23-05-2014 at 04:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a show(clear mucus with streak of blood)
    so all happening 4min apart contractions. Midwife said have shower and head in when ready no rush! Yay

Will let you know when I can how I get on - in pain but sooooooo excited

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Jay! Sounds like bub is on it's way! Good luck, hope you get the labour you wanted and all that epi-no training helps. Looking forward to hearing the news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Jay!!! It's your time. So exciting you will have your little man in your arms soon.. All the best today for a smooth delivery and can't wait to hear the news

Panda I know.. It's so hard sometimes working out what the issue is.. If only they could talk and tell us! Lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay good luck! Look forward to hearing your news.
    i bought anti fungal cream yesterday
    at chemist as recommended by the nurse. I'm now wondering if the Huggins wipes could be irritating her more. I'm going to use warm water and face washers today to clean her.. I think we will do a couple more hours of nappy free time today.