Closed Thread
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann that definitely sounds like you've got an infection! I was only taking panadol after 10 days and .completely off by 2 weeks. My mummy tummy sits on my scar too and hasn't hindered healing - I just had to make sure I patted it dry after a shower.

Bleeding stopped for me bang on 4 weeks. That last week was stop start which was really annoying!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I was thinking the same think.. At 3 weeks the blood was red again.. Hopefully it does stop at 4 weeks.. I'm over it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I hit 4 weeks yesterday. Ive been having mimimal brown blood for the last week or so. Cant wait for it to finally finish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha the things I have to look forward too hahaha
    Well OB happy yesterday placenta still working well so bub is active with room / fluid and still in good position! Due date Sat but just want to get as many days past today as possible as my mothers bday is today & don't want my son to be linked to her in anyway so legs firmly crossed and so far so good

Ann I'd be getting it checked out ASAP!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very encouraging to hear I might just have a week or so of bleeding left. It hasn't been too full on but I agree it was nice to have a break.

Hope you get that pain sorted Ann and that it isn't too serious.

Jay I hope you get a few days buffer with the birthdays!!

Berra I'm glad you are happy with your scan. Your bub sounds very cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx guys I really hope OB funds something tom. I can't see it but dh says its redder on the side I am complaining and I feel it more swollen lightly touching the tape. I am having to lightly hold up my tummy fold off it when I stand. It's still on fire and even the endone isn't really working. Too me it does sound wrong. Let you girls know tom. Gosh dunno how will I lie down on those narrow OB bed and get up!

Ok that's bizzare in terms of bleeding, I was all amourered up wwith the thickest of the pads ( past experience of natural birth saw me bleeding for 6 weeks heavy) but I didn't have much bleeding and one week after I have been wearing a panty liner for the last three days with hardly any bleeding at all maybe a bit brown here and there. So I thought this was due to c section and nobody else's was bleeding either! Also have stingy pee from yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ann I don't remember if you've told us yet but does your little Princess have a name?

Ps:your dh sounds like a honey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann stingy pee could be uti!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm so I think my contractions have started noticed a lower back pain that was also in my glutes & groin but in addition my belly goes tight all the way around where usually the left side is soft as Jnr is on the right more or the few BH I have had the top was a little softer. Anyway it kind of felt like I have a really bad tummy ache and needed to go to the loo but then would subside. Anyway a few of these happened before it clicked what it was hahaha so I they are a little all over the place time wise as been using app 'sprout' contraction timer but only timing the pain part which seems to go for 30secs -1min and was around 10min apart but last was 16min.

Could it be Junior is ready ....or just preparing me for things to come !!

Still have 4min to clear the mothers birthday so reckon I'm out of the woods there but was hoping for a bit more distance but also excited that it might be soon we meet our son. Anyway car packed all ready just in case so going to try and get sleep ... But doubtful as pain worse when lying hand too frequent to get to sleep.

Grins
    Last edited by Jay11; 22-05-2014 at 23:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Jay! When I was getting contractions the hospital told me to take some panadol and stay at home longer, so maybe take a couple to see if that helps you sleep - you will need the rest!!