Closed Thread
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409577556.327275.jpg
    Ladies I just had to share this of Ryan...lol xx
    I love reading along daily but unfortunately don't time to say alot, hope everyone's well and love seeing pics of all our miracle babies xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to be hearing of the troubles you've been having Jay. Must have been awful.
    I thought I'd check in tonight as bubs is sleeping and I have some free time. We've been in Northern Italy for the last two days and I must say I was dreading the long haul flight with a four month old. But it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Though I strongly advise to take the shortest flight possible if any of you are considering doing this. DH booked our flight and it ended taking 28 hours. Far too long. A 4 hour stop over at Dubai is so unnecessary. Dubai airport was a nightmare cos I couldn't find anywhere to bf bubs , I ended up standing up in a change room and feeding her. What a nightmare. Then I found another pretty empty change room and expressed. I gave her formula in the end to quieten her down. That airport is just not set up for mums and babies.
    The area in the plane where parents and babies are put are so cramped. My husband ended up tipping a whole glass of Apple juice in my lap! It was impossible to get out as I was trapped in this corner, I swear I have never been so grubby as I was at the end of that flight. I was so peeved off at him.
    the one thing about travelling with a baby is that everyone talks to you. That part was quite amazing and an eye opener for me. And people who started the journey with us in melbourne were approaching us at venice airport and telling us what a good baby we have. V was surprisingly good, she slept a lot of the time, though the last 5 hours to venice she just would not go down. Too much stimulation in the plane with the bright lights and all. But she did really well. Of course we arrived absolutely exhausted, unfortunately it was hard for us to sleep when bubs slept. That part you just can't control. Anyway going to bed now, still have a bit of jet lag. Ann, if you do this frequently with a baby I really admire you, it's not easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss and Jay sorry to hear about your little ones feeding issues... I hope things settle ASAP. Poor Bubs I can only imagine what you are both going thru.. I've been struggling with dd and she's only got wind.

Berra what a cutie! Love the little tooties print too!

Bedlover, glad you had a great night out.. DH and I went to the movies a few weeks ago for our anniversary.. DD was fine with mum but she's started getting fussy about drinking from the bottle! 😱 I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a while! Lol

Cat how adorable!

Jeannie love that pic! Lol

Wow panda enjoy Italy! Thats a great effort with the flight.. I've done it before without a baby and I struggled! It's so long and uncomfortable

Mia has been teething and has been so unsettled.. Very hard to get her to have naps during the day.. We've resorted to going for drives a few times! Lol Her wind is still playing up, but is getting better. I have her 4 month MCHN visit today.. Will be interesting to see how much she's grown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah, Panda, just a bit jealous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got appt for Hilt to the ArCH Allergen & Immunologist Clinic for Oct yay

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanie we have same dummy unfortunately we spent a night in the RCH on Fri and the only dummy I had to settle Hilt when he had belly aches was the moustache one which everyone commented on but I think my hubby wS a little embarrassed took a pic
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409642561.937915.jpg
    Here's the foot mould Father's Day gift we made finally finished painted it only one coat with the gloss paint left over from the cot
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409642480.518331.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409642544.204447.jpg
    Last edited by Jay11; 02-09-2014 at 19:15.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Jeanie we have same dummy unfortunately we spent a night in the RCH on Fri and the only dummy I had to settle Hilt when he had belly aches was the moustache one which everyone commented on but I think my hubby wS a little embarrassed took a pic
    Attachment 60149
    Here's the foot mould Father's Day gift we made finally finished painted it only one coat with the gloss paint left over from the cot
    Attachment 60147Attachment 60148
    Haha I love them!! The nurses would of loved it lol
    How is Hilton now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was good today drank heaps but didn't sleep much so hopefully sleeps well tonight as hasn't slept through for about a week now although since we've taken the dummy away again so he's settling faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for all your well wishes. Hoping to get some answers to what he is allergic to. We have some great days then it comes back and its hard to pinpoint what it is.
    Jay- That's great you have an appointment with the clinic so soon. I'll need to look into that place too. I'm not happy with the allergist we went to see earlier. Glad to hear Hilton is drinking heaps. Is the neocate agreeing with him.

Btw I love the moustache dummies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Riss. We got our GP to put the referral in and are happy that we will see someone before he's 6months so we can get advice on introducing certain food. Until then well only introduce veges no sugar, dairy products etc. plus we might now be moving to Washington, D.C. For 2yrs in Dec.

Neocate seems better plus we stopped giving Zantac which has sugar and he seems to be less chucky