Closed Thread
Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Riss - started Neocate yesterday as ALFARE didn't work. Still having pain again today but Monday on ALFARE was worse, horrible I almost broke down hearing his screams at Drs clinic after a feed & hubby told me he'd fly home if he didn't settle - poor boy cried himself to sleep whilst I drove to get new formula

Feeding is all over the place 160 one feed 40 next but still he got the overall mls just very broken up. Sleep hasn't been good though. Now not sleeping through, waking in pain with high pitch screams out of nowhere. GP has sent for referral to allergist through Royal Women's & Childrens. He's 13weeks now but weighed him last week at just over 6kg but he has also grown length too as had to adjust car capsule up to highest shoulder adjustment Monday. Hope you get to the bottom of your bubs problems it's a heartbreaker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss - did your boys poos go brown again. Hilts are still green & runny & had a bad night with pain last night needing dummy to suck on to keep him asleep. Woke this morning happy drank 150mls filled nappy with runny green still happy no pain then a little a after spew lots of milk up got tummy pains again but with dummy I managed to get him to sleep in cot - trying to catch up on sleep but not able to shutoff my brain can't wait till hubby is home Friday night I need cuddles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your troubles Jay. Hope you and Hilton get some respite very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jay that's awful for poor Hilton. The pain is the worst to watch especially when you can't do anything till it passes. Hopefully the neocate helps ease his tummy.
    Raff's poo goes from green spinachy looking stuff to mostly mustard runny stringy poo. We can go a whole day with no blood then he'll have a poo with specks of blood in mucus. Since I've started eliminating everything the pains have slowly gotten better which is a positive but this blood has got me at a loss. Would you be able to PM me the name of that allergist at the royal woman's. My paed sent me to Frankston to see one which is over an hour away from me as she was the quickest to get an appointment with and it cost of bloody fortune for her to tell me everything I've read online. I know they can't do actual testing till 6 months till their antibodies develop.
    It's heartbreaking and frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's cows milk intolerance it can take up to 6 weeks for it to get out if his system so you might not see a huge improvement straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Riss and Jay, I'm sorry your little guys are doing it tough. Hopefully you can both find something their tiny tummies can tolerate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss and Jay, thinking of you and your little ones, hope things improve soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss and Jay- oh my goodness how horrible for you both! It certainly puts things in perspective. I fret about E's colicky behaviour and tummy discomfort but I can't imagine how hard it must be for you guys! I really hope you get some resolution soon!
    I was frantically trying things for E, it's really hard when you can see them in constant discomfort and don't know exactly why. I think we had an issue with lactose overload due to some terrible advice from a Mach nurse to only feed around 5mins each side (and to break him off) - he ended up waking every 1.5 to 2 hrs through the night wanting to feed (which of course then made things worse). Managed to fix that but still seems to get very distressed with stomach pain. So we've really been lucky I think to find something that has worked a little for us- we are really not that bad at all. Your poor bubbas!

Elliot is 11 weeks today, and he has changed so much it's amazing! His tongue tie cut is all healed and he is finally starting to explore the new range of movement. I caught him pulling faces in the mirror the other day, trying to poke his tongue out like mum and dad in our little games. I love spending time with him, he's such a funny character.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409313508.835205.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elliot helped me make his daddy a birthday present but would also be a really easy Father's Day present diy for anyone who feels like getting crafty... I think watercolors are great ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409314104.586415.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly thanks do support. Riss I'll let you know when we have name I think it was Dr Tan or Tam but will find out.

So apparently completely unrelated we spent last night at Children's Hospital as GP and didn't like how he was breathing and said they'd prob send us home but to be certain wanted us to go to the Children's ED who saw us straight away and admitted us for observation. So after that we waited and waited for a bed then at about 4pm we were shown a room only to not have anyone observe him until 9.45pm at which time he was deep in a sleep and the nurse hasn't seen breathing issues and said she is surprised he was admitted but he was sucking in under his ribs and grunting (where it's like they are holding their breathe). Anyway he hasn't been drinking properly, mood change, not sleeping as much etc for last few days but last night he slept & even drank 200mls so should go home today!