Closed Thread
Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I like baby Iove and huggies but I found Aldi nappies didn't keep the wetness away from him...baby love have got a wetness indicator it's new so you will find some boxes with them and some without I found them in Kmart...I got DH a mug with pictures on from moonpig it arrived the other day and I'm so happy with it love it..my little dude at 11weeks
    I love this little man so much he's my little best buddy

iImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408530786.179046.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408530954.766398.jpg

This is how we found him asleep last night!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    Attachment 59632

This is how we found him asleep last night!!!
    Love it! Soooo cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute Cat.

Our Babylove nappies were packaged in a plastic wrap not a box if that helps.
    Love the gift ideas & mugs hwater are great

KJ that's funny as!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (20-08-2014),hwaterhouse  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ann, there is two newborn sizes, newborn and newborn first weeks. The first weeks ones are rubbish, we received lots of complaints about them. Too thin and no side barriers so they tend to leak. I did pass on the feedback to the marketing team.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cat Stephie is so cute!

KJ I love those pics - the dummy one had me laughing out loud!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got my MCNs today, can't wait to try them. I need to give them a few washes first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on for ages- I've probably missed a lot and I've only just read the last page.

Hwaterhouse- love the mug! I've ordered one from bigw that changes from black to show pictures once the mug is hot. Can't wait to see how it's turned out!

Kj- that is so cute! How do they do that! They can be so tricky when it comes to sleep but when they're gone, they're really gone!

Ngaiz- ive considered trying some mcns too- I wash everyday anyway and disposables are actually really expensive. Our boy is just going through those big boxes like you wouldn't believe. He really hates a dirty nappy too so 11 or so changes a day. Let me know how they go

Catlover - stephie is so cute! I love her little tongue poking out I'm going to have to try harder to video Elliot- we are up to long goo gah conversations at the moment. It's hilarious! He also cracks it when I sing to him (don't know if that's a good thing or not!)

AFM, we've had a busy time lately. Elliot had his tongue tie cut. Was a posterior tie- 70% tied poor little thing. They said it would likely have affected his speech! So glad we did it but not much improvement on the breastfeeding front. His jaw is so tight now from having to chew to stimulate the milk flow that we've been advised to see an osteopath.
    Ive also had an interesting few weeks with sleep. Have completely thrown out trying to settle a Elliot in a bassinet and have embraced our co-sleeping arrangement. I was getting so down thinking I was just completely inadequate until I read 'helping your baby to sleep'. Elliot just doesn't have the expected reaction to the pat/shush thing pushed by the Mach nurses. He just gets more distressed until my presence does nothing for him. He escalates so quickly that he just ends up beside himself in moments and at that point I can hold and cuddle him to no avail - he can't calm himself at all. So I've just been going with the flow instead. Not worrying about sleep associations and I think our relationship is improving from it. We are much less stressed and he seems so much happier and trusting. I can pop him in his bouncer now and leave the room and not a peep! He just smiles as soon as he sees me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ that photo is so funny.
    in regards to the nappies I've tried Comfy Bots, Aldi, snookums and Huggies . Comfy bots were ok just for day time use. Aldi I didn't particularly like as I found the dirty nappies would come out at the back. snookums I really liked. But the best are Huggies.
    Berra we had Vs tongue tie cut yesterday to. The last few weeks she has been fussy and difficult at the breast. It was getting worse and very frustrating as she would come off crying and screaming. Anyway I ended up getting a lactation consultant over this week which really helped. Though my paediatrician didn't think the tongue tie was an issue I've had numerous nurses comment about it, the lc thought it could be issue. Apparently babies who've previously fed well with tongue tie can start having problems at 4 months.
    Lotsa so glad to hear that things have improved for you to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra I think it's good that you are just giving Elliot what he needs. As you say it can build trust and make him more relaxed. If you are happy to do it why not? Some nights Ellie isn't settling so DH cuddles her in our bed and I transfer her over (as once she's asleep she's fine). Other nights it's a dummy, other nights in arms in front of the Telly. They need their sleep so whatever way doesn't get them all worked up is good in my book!

The magic mug sounds awesome. DH wanted to show off his pics so wanted them there all the time but I wanted to get him the magic mug too! I can't believe how many nappies you are going through! Poor you...

Panda and Berra Ellie had her tongue tie cut too but when she was only a few days old. Hope it helps things.