Closed Thread
Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (18-08-2014),Ngaiz  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lots sooo happy for you. I know how you must be feeling as for us the breastmilk was like poison to our little man and it broke my heart except for us it wasn't lactose, sugar or colic foods and my diet was becoming so limited it was making me feel drained but as soon as I saw a change in my boy once we figured it out I knew I had made the right decision and everything changed from there! So glad for you that you are also benefitting from the lactose free diet as that makes all the difference. It's funny how quickly things will change now as sleep promotes sleep and we were amazed how quickly he made it to sometimes going to sleep without even a cry from 6weeks where screaming and rocking where a norm to last night at 3months he slept from 9pm - 0630am in his nursery on his own! I had to shooshing him a little around 4am but he did the rest himself! And is asleep again now as went down again at 8am after playing on his mat by himself something else we weren't able to do when he was in pain. I hope you have the same leaps and bounds of success here in.. You and your DH deserve it!!! Hugs & congrats on 4months!

JJ bet your getting excited about Tweedle now hearing of Lots success at Torrens! Wishing you all the answers and peaceful sleeps ahead!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (18-08-2014),lotsathoughts  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ how did you go with the Oricom 710 baby moniter?

Ok so fathers Day here's what I've got
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408315120.358531.jpg
    Plan is to do hand & foot cast and rip the Buddha out of box and put cast in instead (it was $8 from $2Store)! The foot print frame was the only ink free kit I could get but I'll use the print in the big photo album with some pics of Eli & Hilton. BellyArt casting Kit and Inkless Print 'Frame' kit ( I got from BabyBunting) I wanted the Inkless Print Kit or the Inkless Print 'Photo Frame' kit but they didn't have either. Big pic frame is from cheap shop too.
    I hope to go to spotlight and get silver letters to stick on picture frame saying -
    DAD
    LOVE HILTON
    or something like that
    Last edited by Jay11; 18-08-2014 at 08:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408315770.864560.jpg
    Here's my boy sleeping through the monitor

Thanks
    Reviews
    We tried it out last when we put him to bed and we love it! Picture and sound are fantastic..loving hearing that all of you having issues are finally resolving them

Thanks
    Reviews
    my baby is back on Gastrolite as blood in stool again so very unsettled with tummy pains tonight so hubby is taking the first shift! Gave him dummy as seems to help just hope he doesn't want it after this is sorted again!
    Night all for now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well went out to do my shift and hubby said he was right and would take him the rest of the way till morning. I tripled
    Checked as feel bad but quite insistent that he's fine. Hilton -he was able to keep asleep till 1am whilst he watched TV and hubby reported -is doing much better now so it seems. Touch wood bowels are settling again.
    They are now both tucked up in spare room. Missing my boys but glad I woke up to give them both extra kisses. Do I'm back in bed too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I forgot about fathers Day!!! Great ideas and JJ loovve the daddy pic! Having steady ****** of overseas guests keeping me busy. Oh after all that DH got nookie last weekend 14 weeks ( I think that's the average mark of beginning to feel a bit human !). Plus I made the first move, DH wasn't sure what I was trying to do, it's been that long!! I am a bit lazy shes still co- sleeping with us or sometimes bassinet. But day sleeps are in her cot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Read about Ada (home n away) cldnt help but feel this lump in my chest and tears just came. Not that I watch the show but just to imagine any parent to be going through that is unimaginable. That was my greatest fear when I was pregnant ( last stages) and OB had to counsel me! I was so paranoid that I wanted her delivered sooner rather than later - that's why OB had to gently talk me through! I have a cousin whose first baby was stillborn a day before her delivery and it was an ivf baby and I cldnt ever get over it - the cord had wrapped around, just a day before delivery! She went on and had another baby through ivf followed by twins. In Adas case getting pregnant naturally after ivf and you think what a miracle only to lose the baby is just cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know the story but my heart sinks for anyone who has pregnancy issues and or looses a bub!