+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I do think that's the case @Party of Three. My sister had one in the UK years ago and hated it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Full House  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    We have a condenser dryer. I love it. No problems with clothes drying or becoming twisted. Not sure why others have said that - certainly not the case with ours.

I loathe the wetness created by vented dryers. I would only have a condenser dryer.
    This

<3 our condenser drier! We have a 7kg Electrolux Sensor Dry. Every load comes out perfect, we just have to make sure to empty the water tank each load. I use the hot water to mop my floors! Makes me more likely to do them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tattereds For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your replies everyone. Wish I could road test a condenser. I want to make the right decision- the laundry is very central to our day to day lives, with 3 kids and hubby with lots of uniforms too. The laundry is on external brick wall, so external venting may be an option too. Thanks again.

I am also making the switch to front loader to create bench space. Any ideas?? I am after one with a quick wash cycle (as quick as possible for a front loader).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I replaced my front loader with a top loader last year because I wanted to go back to a top loader, but just make sure you get a front loader that has a quick cycle and allows you to open the doors mid cycle. Mine did both of those things. I liked my front loader, I just prefer the top loaders, so got a 10kg one without the agitator. It does mean I no longer have anywhere for a dryer, but we are managing fine without one so I wasn't too worried about that.