+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    Thanks sooo much. . Have been thinking about this all night. .. Was it an emotional... I just getting teary thinking that it for life. . But hubby doesn't want anymore so no more ivf... i still Pine for one more but can't do ivf on my own. . And those crazy mind games month after month are insane !!!!!
    I more question. .. Did you put in any weight that you thought was from the op ????
    Will have a chat to my gp about it. .. I need to see a psych for otherthings as well so I'll add this to the list. .

Thanks again for your help. .
    I did my grieving after the ectopic that I was going to have no more children. I was 29 and that choice was taken away from me. I feel was never an option for dh and I. But I am at ease with it now. My kids are 15,14 and 11 so I know in a few years hubby and I can travel and do the things we want to do.

I have actually lost 2.5 kg. with no change in diet no exercise. I am thinking it was fluid or maybe not related at all who knows. But I didn't put on weight at all.

It is a hard decision to make the final one not to have more children as it is a definite end.

You will,know what the right decision is for you.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you soo much for the 100 questions.. especially the personal ones. .. very kind. . Im trying to get the courage up to try n see my gp this week. . I'm feeling very emotional about the final. . Closing chapter of my family although that happen when I had my stillborn in 2012... im still trying to cope.. anyWho. .. all the best for you and your family xxx