+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Safety 1st capsule with rozibaby pram?

Hi all
    I've just purchased a rozibaby pram with Maxi-Cosi adapters; was planning on using the pram with the Maxi-Cosi mico capsule. But I've read some reviews of the capsule that say their babies grew out of them within 3 months or less! Just don't want to spend all that money if I can only use it for a few weeks. During my googling I also saw a few people mention that the Safety 1st capsule (which can hold bigger babies and has a higher safety rating) can also fit on prams with Maxi-Cosi adapters. Just wondered if anyone has any experience of this and whether this is actually the case?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont have that pram but do have the safety 1st capsule. My ds was in his capsule until 10 months so it can defunately hold bubs for awhile. Sorry I cant help with info about the adapters.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a mico cosi and have ordered the rozibaby - should arrive next week

I'm a ftm so haven't actually tried it, but I'd say that unless you have a particularly long baby then the capsule seems big enough to definitely get the recommended six months out of, if not longer. My friend's two year old (she on the smaller side, maybe 15kg, but bang on height wise) climbed in a few weeks back and was able to sit pretty comfortably, though her head was above the top edge a little and feet dangling a bit.

Pro tip - we ordered ours from the US. Brand new in box, newest model (not yet available in Australia but has been extensively safety tested) and comes in amazing colours that we couldn't get anywhere here. Including shipping it was HALF the price of buying here! Aussie prices for baby stuff are a rort