+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Fiona2 - how are you traveling? I hope you are doing okay. I've started my cycle - doc has me on 200 puregon, and orgalutran starts tonight. Check up tmrw to see how I'm responding. Fingers crossed. Just wanted to check in to see how you were anyway

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ree888 Glad to hear you are starting! Well the FET didn't work. I knew it wouldn't (can't explain it, just a feeling I had). Since then I have seen a reproductive immunologist and I am going to see him again at the end of July to find out my new protocol for August or September (hoping August!). Keep me posted with your scans etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fiona - sorry to hear the FET didn't stick I hope the immunologist has some answers for you soon. At least you are having further investigation - hopefully they can give you some answers. How many transfers have you done?

I had my scan today to check progress and there are at least 6 good sized follicles already - I'm on day 5 of puregon now. Doc was very happy with that and has increased dose from 200 to 300 to ensure things keep progressing. I'm happy with that result as at least it means my one remaining ovary is working and responding. It's a big relief.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Fiona2. Just thought I'd let you know I got 14 eggs on egg pickup from my one ovary. 6 have fertilized and transfer is scheduled for Friday at 930am. Happy with all that - but that process was never really the problem - it's getting those embies to stick! Dr has given the go ahead for two embies to be transfer at a time.
    How are you hanging out for your appt?

2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Ree888 well done! Yes sticking is also my issue. Hope you have better luck. 2 more sleeps to go - you and DP must be getting very anxious/excited!! I have just over 2 more weeks til my appointment so just laying low til then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah getting a bit nervous now. We'll prob know our result when you're off to your appt. fingers crossed we both get some good news or answers

2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nervous

Hi. This is the first time I've ever joined something like this. I have just decided to start the process of ivf. I'm 37, single, was diagnosed with endo when I was 18. Had 3 laporoscopys. Last year was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Had sugery and they removed my cervix. I decided to start this journey because I have been told by some doctors that I will never be able to have kids but, been told there shouldn't be a problem by another! Plus it looks like my "Mr Right" got lost somewhere, lol! I'm nervous, scared, anxious and excited all at once! I did want to say that now I have found this page I don't feel alone anymore. Thanks for sharing your stories ladies 😊