+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to test the thermometer out. I had a forehead one that broke a few months ago and my kids scream bloody murder if I try to get them to sit still long enough for an under arm or oral readings.

Just yesterday I considered going to the er as I couldn't get a proper underarm reading and my dd was burning up to the touch, so this review sounds like a godsend for us.

I have 2 children 9 months old and 2 1/2. We are all currently sick with infections (dd ear infection, DS Tonsillitis and myself the flu) so we will be able to test it right away.

Address and details correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please! 😁

I have a toddler and a newborn who scream the house down when the thermometer is held in place while waiting for a readi.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test this on my 4 year old and 4 month old.

I find it difficult to take the baby''s temperature under her arm as she is a little wriggle'er and I put off testing when she is asleep unless I feel I really need to take it there and then as it wakes her up. We all have colds at the moment so I am taking her temperature a lot at the moment as she constantly feels hot and the underarm thermometer I have takes ages to fake a reading by which time she has moved so I'm never sure it is accurate.

It would also be used for bath water temperature for her as well as my 4 year old as he always complains the water is too hot and I'd be able to show him its not with this.

My address is correct.
    Last edited by Ravinder; 13-05-2014 at 04:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the thermometer. I have a nearly 11mth old daughter who catches everything at daycare and with another bub on its way am looking for the best way to take temps without waking both babies.

I am able to write review in the specified time and happy to do this. Address is correct.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please. I have a 12 month old and no working thermometer at the moment. I would love to review this product and if it suits our needs I would know to buy this one! Can definitely complete review in timeframe and address in profile is correct.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Yes please!!

This is something I really would desperately like to test. My 8 mo has been in hospy twice in the last month and a half with a UTI and then with something unknown, both of which gave him temps >40.5 =/ and he keeps coming down with things. The poor little bugger hates having his temp taken too. I also have a 2 year old on whom I could try it (and a hypochondriac husband if it comes to it... don't they also count as children?) . They all have stinking colds at the moment and they won't be the last this season =/

I can use the product and write the review within the timeframe and, as a scientist, would be in my element testing its accuracy =D

Address is correct.
    Last edited by Catkin; 13-05-2014 at 09:15. Reason: OCD Grammar =D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a fantastic way to do temperatures. Would love to compare it with the old digital under the thermometer.
    Have two wiggle worms who scream blue murder when having temperatures down aged 4 1/2 years old and 19 months.
    Address is correct
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please I have 3 children, the youngest being 14 weeks. This is a much less invasive way of gaining an accurate temperature as the children move around so much when I'm trying to get their temp that it's often a traumatising experience, for all involved. Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had issues with my baby in maintaining a normal temperature when she was born due to hypothermia. Since this time, I've kept a very close eye on my little one by consisting taking her temperature. Thankfully through close monitoring and taking her temperature in the armpit, I feel assured she is now fine.
    I would love to test this product as I continue to take her temperature often.
    Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! My little ones are constantly sick (daycare bugs) and I need a reliable thermometer to look after them. My current in-ear thermometer gives a different reading every time I use it and my son hates it when i need to repeatedly take his temperature to get an average reading. Something like this would be a godsend!!

address is correct. thank you!