+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Am interested in giving thus product a go. Two children one 4 and a 1yr old. Like many others have said they hate having their temps checked. This product would make life so much easier.
    Address is correct.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm definitely keen to review this product! I have a very willful 2.5yo daughter who will not tolerate the thermometer under her arm. For some reason she insists that the thermometer goes in her belly button. She's odd like that.

I also have bub #2 due in July and have been considering investing in a thermometer like this.

I can trial it for the required time and write the review by the deadline.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please

you have children- yes an 8 month old, we are also babysitting my 12 year old Bil for 3 weeks from the 16th May until 9th June whilst parents in law are os so can test on different ages

you have to be able to use the product for 3 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by MONDAY 9th of June.- easy to do

you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - yes

Address is up to date

My daughter is a squirmer we have several different contact thermometers that we struggle to use due to her constant wriggling

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yes please

I have four kids.

I actually saw a similar one in action in a hospital a few weeks ago during an overnight stay with my daughter and had made a mental note to look into one of these for home. I was so impressed with how quick and easy it made the whole process

Details all correct.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! I have an 8 month old who screeches every time I try to take her temp! Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes please! Getting my baby's temp accurately while he has been sick this week has been really tough not sure if I'm even getting good readings. Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to review the Airssential Life Thermometer. The current thermometer we use I question the accuracy of. And I think it's very important to get accurate readings when it comes to medicating an infant.
    The no touch probe seems very convenient and so easy to use. I'd live to give it a go.
    Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Yes please. Ds has had his first cold and our normal one just doesn't cut it! He squirms and moves too much so this one would be great

Address is correct

♥ him + me = you 17/9/13 ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes please.
    I have 5 kids living at home from 2 yes old to 15 yrs old. Plus a hubby and 2 elderly parents that I care for. So that's 9 people to test it on.

All details are correct.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes please! I have three kids, 6, 3, 4mths. My current thermometer is over 6yrs old so I need a new one. Dd has recently been sick and she absolutely hates the ear thermometer.

Address is correct.
    Thanks