+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile 15 reviewers needed for Airssential LifeTemp Radient Non-contact Thermometer!

** OFFER NOW CLOSED **

We need 15 reviewers for the Airssential LifeTemp Radient Non-contact Thermometer! See below for more details and for
    reviewer criteria.

Name:  product image.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  6.6 KBName:  airssential-logo.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  4.8 KB

The new LifeTemp Radient Thermometer is a precision, non-contact, thermometer that hygienically and accurately records body temperature in a safe, non-invasive and comfortable manner whilst eliminating cross infection and spreading of germs.

To put it simply, the new technology of the LifeTemp Radient Thermometer accurately measures an individual’s body temperature without the thermometer touching the skin.

It's very easy to use, and is as simple as holding the unit up to 4cm away from your forehead and pressing and releasing the "Start" button. The whole process takes less than a second and provide you with an accurate reliable body temperature.

No need to wake unwell children and babies.

No ongoing expense of probe covers.

LifeTemp Radient can also measure room temperature, and other surfaces including bath water or even the temperature of babies milk bottles.

RRP: $79.95

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have children
    • you have to be able to use the product for 3 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by MONDAY 9th of June.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 15th of May.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by MONDAY 9th of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 15-05-2014 at 09:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

RobinSparkles  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes please! I have a 10 month old and almost 3 year old I can test it on. My three year old screams bloody murder when you try and take his temp so something like this would be amazing to use on him especially since he gets a fair few ear infections and colds.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to give this a shot, my son screams when we take his temperature we have tried under arm and ear with no success. I always feel the temp readings are off because he wriggles so much and is screaming.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love review this product, I have a 15 month old daughter who is becoming less and less keen on the in-ear thermometer I currently use, that is if I can get her to sit still long enough to use it correctly! My address is correct, and I would be able to complete a review by the deadline.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I would love to review this thermometer! Currently I only have an oral thermometer which is hard to use on my almost 4 month old son. I can test the product for three weeks and write a review by the 9 June.

My address is correct.

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this. DD hates the thermometer under the arm. It's a struggle to take her temp!

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes please! I fit all the criteria address correct.

My kids will not put the thermometer under their tongue and I always get false readings or they chew on the end :/
    Last edited by delirium; 12-05-2014 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please, I would love to review this product. I have had two different brands of ear style thermometers - the first broke within 12 months and the second one we still have, but it gives very different readings within seconds of taking the temp on the same child, same ear.

I would much prefer this style of thermometer and have been considering purchasing one but the price of some of them has scared me off and I would love to see if this style of thermometer is worth the investment.

My girls are 8.5 months and almost 4 years old. Coming up to the cooler months, I can almost guarantee this thermometer will be used many, many times with the amount of colds we have plus a teething baby.

My address is correct
    Last edited by nicole83; 13-05-2014 at 12:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please! I have a 5yo who suffers from reoccurring tonsillitis and accompanying fevers, plus a teething baby who is going through hell who I'm constantly needing to check. I have an in ear thermometer but cannot get an accurate reading at all on either kids. Very frustrating and sometimes scary!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested in reviewing this product. I have a 6 week old and getting her to stay still to take her temp orally or in the armpit is proving quite difficult!!

Address details are correct.

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014