+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone.

Many wishes that you are given the love and consideration you deserve from your children today.

It can be a thankless job sometimes, but whether you are a SAHM or a working mummy, we all have the same goal- to have a massive party when they leave home! Kidding, kidding.. we do the best we can to leave behind responsible, loving and wonderful human beings.
    Last edited by Nomia; 11-05-2014 at 07:13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomia For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very happy mothers day all the mums out there and a happy mothers day to all the ladies that have angel babies watching over them today.
    Today is my first mothers day with my rainbow baby and i am excited and feel so lucky.Before having my rainbow baby i would dread mothers day as it was a reminder of yet another special day where my angel baby ella wasnt here with me.
    Although i am excited to be spending my mothers day with my beautiful ds i still feel a little down that not all my babies are here with me but i know she is sending me lots of kisses and hugs from heaven.
    Xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sethysmum For This Useful Post:

Nomia  (11-05-2014)