+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone have success with intralipids

I have been diagnosed with high uterine NK cells and have begun intralipids as of yesterday anyone have any success stories with the intralipids, I'm not with dr m I'm with next generation fertility my intralipid treatment was done in about 45mins so not long at all

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to think not :/

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try the nk cells thread, that's where most of us hang out. There have been many success stories on there with different protocols, including intralipids and/or ivig. I am one of them! My ds was born in January. I had numerous mcs and after seeing dr m he diagnosed a few different issues and prescribed clexane, prednisolone, progesterone and intralipids, along with a variety of vitamins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @timetoshine thank you for the reply I'm on that thread but it seems a little quiet I'm hoping it's because most of the ladies have had babies now 😊
    My clinic either does intralipids or that prednisolone protocol not both so I'm abit worried just doin the intralipids alone won't be enough as my FS keeps raving on about how high they are I guess we will see if after a few goes no success I will see dr m

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a lot of us had babies earlier this year if you have some time up your sleeve, it's a good idea to read back through right from the first nk cells thread and you can read our journeys. Some have been successful first go while others have needed some trial and error with different drugs to find the right protocol. I have never heard of anyone only having intralipids though, it's always been in combination with other drugs. If your current situation doesn't work out, i would think about seeing dr m sooner as its a lot of money to keep spending on ivf if you have immune issues that are not being fully treated. He told me that you need the soil to be right for the seed to grow, so if your uterine environment is not right even the best embryo wont be able to take. Best of luck! Xx