+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 863
  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy5 View Post
    gardening is quite good to keep you busy, I find sometimes it can be an all day project, by the end of it your buggered so no time to ponder!!
    I need to start a garden. Maybe I might start drawing out some plans.

    It's good to know I'm not the only one feeling nutty and impatient

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    I think I went past the nutty stage long ago!! 🙊

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    We're renovating an old farmhouse, hopefully it will be ready to move into in the next few months.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy5 View Post
    I think I went past the nutty stage long ago!! 🙊
    Lol true there is no fun in being sane!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    We're renovating an old farmhouse, hopefully it will be ready to move into in the next few months.
    That's exciting stuff! We are waiting for a builder to give dp and I a quote for the renovations we are interested in doing. If only I could win the lotto

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (17-05-2014)

  7. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    I'm CD24 and 3DPO according to FF, irregular cycles, so AF could be due from anytime now, hopefully it's a BFP this time though!

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    That's exciting stuff! We are waiting for a builder to give dp and I a quote for the renovations we are interested in doing. If only I could win the lotto
    It's exciting but beyond frustrating because we're doing most of it ourselves. Some of it would get done so much quicker if we got someone to help. Winning the lotto would help immensely! If we win sat I'll send some ur way since ur in the same boat lol!

  9. #88
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    It's exciting but beyond frustrating because we're doing most of it ourselves. Some of it would get done so much quicker if we got someone to help. Winning the lotto would help immensely! If we win sat I'll send some ur way since ur in the same boat lol!
    I will hold you to that

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs For This Useful Post:

    Bubsaway  (17-05-2014)

  11. #89
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Autumn cleaning has been put on hold today dp and I are off to Melbourne to look at a car for his cousin. The joys of being with a diesel mechanic! Now I will be stuck in a car for 4 hours with my thoughts! Look out il be nutty in no time lol.

  12. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Autumn cleaning has been put on hold today dp and I are off to Melbourne to look at a car for his cousin. The joys of being with a diesel mechanic! Now I will be stuck in a car for 4 hours with my thoughts! Look out il be nutty in no time lol.
    Can totally relate! Mines a diesel mechanic as well. I plan to drag mine to Adelaide next weekend to see if I can convince him to let me have a new car for my birthday lol!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Wendys Music School
Wendy’s Music School. Experience, Quality and great service! For qualifying students we will get you playing or singing your favourite music in 90 days GUARANTEED! Book a free assessment online now!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!