+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy5 View Post
    gardening is quite good to keep you busy, I find sometimes it can be an all day project, by the end of it your buggered so no time to ponder!!
    I need to start a garden. Maybe I might start drawing out some plans.

It's good to know I'm not the only one feeling nutty and impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I went past the nutty stage long ago!! 🙊

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're renovating an old farmhouse, hopefully it will be ready to move into in the next few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy5 View Post
    I think I went past the nutty stage long ago!! 🙊
    Lol true there is no fun in being sane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    We're renovating an old farmhouse, hopefully it will be ready to move into in the next few months.
    That's exciting stuff! We are waiting for a builder to give dp and I a quote for the renovations we are interested in doing. If only I could win the lotto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD24 and 3DPO according to FF, irregular cycles, so AF could be due from anytime now, hopefully it's a BFP this time though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    That's exciting stuff! We are waiting for a builder to give dp and I a quote for the renovations we are interested in doing. If only I could win the lotto
    It's exciting but beyond frustrating because we're doing most of it ourselves. Some of it would get done so much quicker if we got someone to help. Winning the lotto would help immensely! If we win sat I'll send some ur way since ur in the same boat lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    It's exciting but beyond frustrating because we're doing most of it ourselves. Some of it would get done so much quicker if we got someone to help. Winning the lotto would help immensely! If we win sat I'll send some ur way since ur in the same boat lol!
    I will hold you to that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs For This Useful Post:

Bubsaway  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn cleaning has been put on hold today dp and I are off to Melbourne to look at a car for his cousin. The joys of being with a diesel mechanic! Now I will be stuck in a car for 4 hours with my thoughts! Look out il be nutty in no time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Autumn cleaning has been put on hold today dp and I are off to Melbourne to look at a car for his cousin. The joys of being with a diesel mechanic! Now I will be stuck in a car for 4 hours with my thoughts! Look out il be nutty in no time lol.
    Can totally relate! Mines a diesel mechanic as well. I plan to drag mine to Adelaide next weekend to see if I can convince him to let me have a new car for my birthday lol!