+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to share a good doco I watched that has helped me understand the complexities and natural challenges of ttc. Good timing for me trying to get through my first ever torturous tww!
    There's 6 parts, available on YouTube, called The Great Sperm Race. Hope others find it interesting too!
    http://youtu.be/gAnMymnJiLM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJess86 For This Useful Post:

alliphant  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @JustJess86! I'll check it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately my test was negative, but I'm staying hopeful that I've just tested too early! Will give it another shot in a weeks time. Hoping everyone's having the results they are wishing for xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @alliphant hopefully you just tested too early.
    AF arrived last night for me so into the next cycle I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so I keep getting this weird cramping pain today, and just now It was really left sided pain? do you think I could be about to ovulate? I am thinking about going and get some OPK to see, it really weird pain it kinda keeps coming and going..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had that as well @twentysomething, and it's persisted for a few weeks now. Do you usually get pains outside of your period? I didn't used to but I have everyday this month, hoping it's a sign! Can't test for another 5-6 days though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    so I keep getting this weird cramping pain today, and just now It was really left sided pain? do you think I could be about to ovulate? I am thinking about going and get some OPK to see, it really weird pain it kinda keeps coming and going..
    I get something similar every month which I assume is ovulation.

Quote Originally Posted by alliphant View Post
    I had that as well @twentysomething, and it's persisted for a few weeks now. Do you usually get pains outside of your period? I didn't used to but I have everyday this month, hoping it's a sign! Can't test for another 5-6 days though.
    Last month the pain lasted longer for me and I thought for sure it was it. Everything else lined up too. Then all of a sudden it stopped. No symptoms. Couple days later AF arrived.
    I hope you have more luck than me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up bleeding this morning not sure if it's AF or implantation bleeding. Hope it's the latter. Thinking of going to the doctors today because if it is AF then I'm concerned about the symptoms I've been having basically all month long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh it was AF. Feeling quite sad, as is DB. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry alliphant that AF showed up. Heads up wont be long, was this your first month TTC?