+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @Lavender86 @twentysomething I love the ovia app! If DH and I don't fall next cycle then we have to skip two cycles cos we will be overseas sharing a room with his parents.
    Those are very long cycles. I hope you both get regular soon xx
    Hi gemima that sounds um interesting. . Were are you going? / doing?
    I think r going to keep trying but we arnt trying very hard just yet due to my cycle not returning.

I am also kinda dreading the dah I have to tell my boss? Any one else have that sad feeling about having to give up work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi gemima that sounds um interesting. . Were are you going? / doing?
    I think r going to keep trying but we arnt trying very hard just yet due to my cycle not returning.

I am also kinda dreading the dah I have to tell my boss? Any one else have that sad feeling about having to give up work?
    Would rather not say, don't want anyone I know identifying me just yet.
    I'm absolutely dreading telling my boss. I've just started to absolutely love my job. Got a second pay rise in the 6 months that I've been there and I know I can't return once I have a baby. It's bittersweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies in the same. I've always loved working and my career has always been something I've taken a lot of pride in. I'll be so nervous to tell my co-workers and boss when the time comes. I think it'll be great to experience a new chapter in life and give a lot of balance to our lifestyle. I'd like to try to take a year off (financially that's all we can manage) and then go back to work 3 or 4 days a week. Well that's the plan anyway - we'll see what actually happens!

I bought Blackmores Conceive Well gold today (on special at Chemist Warehouse) to see if that helps with my long cycle. Anyone had any experience with it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender86 View Post
    Ladies in the same. I've always loved working and my career has always been something I've taken a lot of pride in. I'll be so nervous to tell my co-workers and boss when the time comes. I think it'll be great to experience a new chapter in life and give a lot of balance to our lifestyle. I'd like to try to take a year off (financially that's all we can manage) and then go back to work 3 or 4 days a week. Well that's the plan anyway - we'll see what actually happens!

I bought Blackmores Conceive Well gold today (on special at Chemist Warehouse) to see if that helps with my long cycle. Anyone had any experience with it?
    Nope. Please let me know if it's any good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

I have used this twice before, the cycles before I fell pregnant. My cycles are on the longer side too. Am actually looking at getting it again. I'll try anything to bring my cycle back to normal. Cd63 anyone? 😪

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha I was having a weird reaction to elevit so I decided to swap and I happened to buy this today as well! I dont know if it will help with my PCOS and delayed return of period post pill CD 84 yay for me but I am happy to try something! Also happy to take something that means if I do fall pregnant I know I am doing the right thing for my bub.

yeah I am really dreading telling my boss we have worked so hard to get things working well at work and I really respect him. But I am not willing to put my lift on hold just for work. plus I can return to two or three day after which is nice my work is pretty flexible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's really hard. I know that the kids I care for will be crushed when I leave. And I can't ever go back to my role after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 22, currently TTC #2 (#1 with DB, also have a 4 year old DD to a different dad). Started trying a few weeks ago and feeling a mix of excitement and impatience. I did a test yesterday and it was a BFN but have a feeling it may just be a false result as I've been feeling very crampy on a daily basis among other things. Will retest in about 2-3 weeks time and hopefully get a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck @alliphant. Let us know how you go!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

alliphant  (21-06-2015)