+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG THAT'S why I had such bad cramps the other night!! Derrr. I was lying in bed going, "wtf??" they were terrible. Thanks loz09

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at 12, gave in and bought ov test today lol! Have got past my little freak out. Sat down with dp and had a heart to heart about all my concerns and now feel much better. I need to have plans in place where he just goes with the flow... So frustrating lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone got things they do to distract themselves?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Has anyone got things they do to distract themselves?
    i wish i did, we should find ways to help each other out. Im not TTC til August and im really anxious and restless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided I would "autumn clean" my house this weekend. Clothes, appliances, linen closet, everything! It will help to keep my mind off TTC and also feel refreshed. I'm also trying to get into an exercise routine but have a lack of motivation :/ I'm open to any ideas?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thought I might join in! I'm 25, DH 31, trying for 2years for #1 + MC late last year. Booked in with a naturopath just this week gone to see if they can shed any light on our situation as doc's say we are both fit/healthy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    gardening is quite good to keep you busy, I find sometimes it can be an all day project, by the end of it your buggered so no time to ponder!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa2 View Post
    OMG THAT'S why I had such bad cramps the other night!! Derrr. I was lying in bed going, "wtf??" they were terrible. Thanks loz09
    Haha I'm assuming that's what they are? I have been off the pill for two months and have had the pains half way through each month. I was on the pill for 8 years so I wouldn't even remember what it was like! I was taking opk's I got cheap off ebay and they were all unclear!! Confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Is this your first time?
    Yes it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am doing an autumn clean too, trying to de-clutter the house.