+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm here. Kind of in limbo atm.
    CD44 - no sign of AF, no idea if i even ovulated.
    Have some other health stuff being investigated so we're back to not trying, not preventing (was trying SMEP this cycle).

Thanks
    Reviews
    im still here ... though would prefer not to be, if you know what i mean. Still having dysfunctional bleeding issues with AF, and on a course of primolut to sort that out. ive never had issues like this before so its very frustrating for AF to become irregular the cycle we decide we are ready for a family. hope many more are having better luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still hanging around i am up to CD 65 at the moment. No sign AF and still negative preg test. Am weirdly relaxed now i know i have PCOS and am dealing with it. Just waiting for my body to sort its self out after 10 years on the pill..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too! Have had two 7-week cycles after coming off the pill and after numerous BFNs last cycle (then AF arriving last week just when we had booked a weekend away!) have been feeling a bit discouraged. This cycle was a few days shorter so I am hoping things will get back on track this month. Hubby will be happy because I have just suggested lots of BD for the next few weeks once AF is gone, I have no idea when the "right" time will be. I had EWCM the first month off the pill but not last month so not sure if I even ovulated. All very frustrating but give me a week or so and I'll be back on deck.

In another note, I saw someone mention fertility yoga. Anyone know anything about that, what does it involve compared to "normal" yoga? What are its benefits, just relaxation or does it target particular areas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do fertilitt yoga and it has different poses that: (a) increase blood circulation to uterus and (b) do not involve crazy twists that are not so good during your 2ww. I love it it's very fun and stress relieving. Still haven't conceived though cd10 of cycle 5 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    I am still hanging around i am up to CD 65 at the moment. No sign AF and still negative preg test. Am weirdly relaxed now i know i have PCOS and am dealing with it. Just waiting for my body to sort its self out after 10 years on the pill..
    It might not sort itself out on its own. That was my experience anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
    im still here ... though would prefer not to be, if you know what i mean. Still having dysfunctional bleeding issues with AF, and on a course of primolut to sort that out. ive never had issues like this before so its very frustrating for AF to become irregular the cycle we decide we are ready for a family. hope many more are having better luck!
    That's when my cycle became irregular. Like I decided I wanted to start a family and my reproductive system had other plans. ********.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to try fertility yoga! I was just having this conversation the other day! @KittyDeFleur do you love it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    It might not sort itself out on its own. That was my experience anyway.
    hi @Mamasupial,
    Im starting to get the feeling i might have false hope i was hoping some ofbit was the pcos some was post pill annonhrea (spelling? Lol) so i am trying to be patient.
    Dr says to wait and try for a year which if kinda sad but also good because it gives us more saving time and more time to be "ready"
    Did u wait a year then sort a FS?
    Anyone is brissy can recommend anywere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's great and i know it sounds stupid but this is my first month where I am doing it regulary during the follicle phase (only now managed to go twice per week for the past 4 weeks before it was only random due to us just having moved) and my body actually feels different. I feel something going on in my ovaries if you know what I mean. I also started to take evening primerose and been eating many beeries and afford myself a massage and acupuncture weekly on recommendation of my fertility naturopath. You can actually feel that circulation has gotten better to the reproductive areas. also doing the gym though twice per week (stepper).