+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ames1988 @Barkley and @Mrs Bubbly !!

This thread has really died down, how is everyone going? Any BFPs?

I'm gonna test tomorrow at approx 12dpo just for the hell of it really. 5th or 6th cycle and getting a little frustrated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey miss ess! i know the feeling of frustration. i am into my 4th cycle and no positive test yet. i recently had a blood test, which revealed extremely low iron (strange considering i am very much a meat eater). this might explain why AF is so abnormal recently. i am now on iron tablets and my gp has indicated that this might boost chances for a positive. fingers crossed!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barkley For This Useful Post:

Miss Ess  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The frustration defiantly takes its toll! I am about 7dpo and this month was diagnosed with PCOS so it would be so amazing to get a BFP before starting clomid!!!! Plan on testing next week hopefully Friday but doubt I could last that long haha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

Miss Ess  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm 28 and my husband and I are planning to start TTC next month. I have gone off the pill but wanted to have a natural cycle or two before TTC - got to the end of my pill packet and for a couple of reasons the timing wasn't right yet for TTC but not worth getting another script just for a few weeks. Hopefully that will also help me work out my natural rhythm again and speed things up for us! I am excited to start a family and can definitely picture myself as a mum but there are parts of it that terrify me too... When we talked about TTC in March it still sounded so far away and now here it is! Good luck to everyone, hopefully some happy news coming soon! I am trying to be relaxed about it but I am sure once we start it will be a different story!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ElleDee For This Useful Post:

Miss Ess  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the TTC journey certainly takes its toll. First month off the pill my cycle was 65 days. No idea what the next cycle will be. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we see some BFPs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join? DH and I have just begun TTC #2 since having my Mirena removed on the 20th Feb after 3 years. In that time I haven't had a single period and stopped paying attention to my cycle completely - so I have absolutely NO IDEA what my body is doing! Have started charting CM and have taken a few OPKs (all negative) just to try and get a general feel for where I'm at. I spotted for 3 days very lightly upon removal then nothing... I do feel like a crazy hormonal headcase though Looking forward to sharing the journey with you ladies xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sugamum View Post
    May I join? DH and I have just begun TTC #2 since having my Mirena removed on the 20th Feb after 3 years. In that time I haven't had a single period and stopped paying attention to my cycle completely - so I have absolutely NO IDEA what my body is doing! Have started charting CM and have taken a few OPKs (all negative) just to try and get a general feel for where I'm at. I spotted for 3 days very lightly upon removal then nothing... I do feel like a crazy hormonal headcase though Looking forward to sharing the journey with you ladies xox
    Welcome when I came off the pill it took 3 months to get a period, then it came back regular for a few months and now last few cycles have been a bit haywire again :/ can totally relate, still trying to work out exactly when I ovulate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Welcome @ames1988 @Barkley and @Mrs Bubbly !!

This thread has really died down, how is everyone going? Any BFPs?

I'm gonna test tomorrow at approx 12dpo just for the hell of it really. 5th or 6th cycle and getting a little frustrated!
    How did you go with the test miss ess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    How did you go with the test miss ess?
    BFNs Saturday and Sunday :/
    CD33 today, but last cycles were 38 and 37 days so not sure what to think yet. If I reach that and no AF I'll do another test. Seems Vitex hasn't done much so far

Going to make an effort to have less coffee, less alcohol, sleep more, eat better and see if it helps! I normally eat pretty well but been a bit lazy as OH is doing lite n easy so I've been making the most of all leftovers to avoid cooking for 1!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Ess For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425536247.187978.jpg

Had to share - finally got a smiley! So if it says I'm at peak, am I actually ovulating now? Or approaching?