+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so I found out I was pregnant on 15 September but miscarried 2 weeks later - I have had negative tests since then and thought I missed the egg this month, I felt abdo pain and nipple sensation throughout the past two days and thought I would test even though I knew it was too early. I have a photo of my pregnancy test and would like to see if anyone else can see the line but I cant figure out how to upload the photo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know you have to have made so many posts before being able to upload photos.... Maybe you might need to post more times?

I know on my app on phone and ipad it shows pic options

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did this work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Single View Post
    Did this work?
    No there is no pic attached to this post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How has everyone been going? Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish @Bub077...just waiting to O! Started using my advanced fert monitor to pinpoint most fertile time. As I think I had been missing it the last 2 months. Not that we were able to properly try, so I feel like this month we're very committed and in with a better shot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I wish @Bub077...just waiting to O! Started using my advanced fert monitor to pinpoint most fertile time. As I think I had been missing it the last 2 months. Not that we were able to properly try, so I feel like this month we're very committed and in with a better shot
    That's exciting, I hope it all works out for you! Seeing quite a few people getting there BFP so hopefully we are next!!! The TWW business is rubbish haha longest two weeks of my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to bub hub and are currently on my last pill cycle before TTC my first early next year. Not really sure what to expect on what I am sure will be an emotional roller coaster. Hoping to share with others on the same journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ames1988 View Post
    I am new to bub hub and are currently on my last pill cycle before TTC my first early next year. Not really sure what to expect on what I am sure will be an emotional roller coaster. Hoping to share with others on the same journey.
    Hi ames! Welcome to bh I'm sure you'll find lot of support by others here TTC. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bub077 CD14 an about to start getting busy (bit late but last cycle was 31 days so hopefully ok).
    Last cycle is the first time I saw a definite temp increase so I'm not even sure i was ovulating before that!? FS appointment next week and will find out the blood test results as to whether I ovulated a couple cycles ago (damn work caused me to postpone appt!)