+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Single,

I've had symptoms like that before in the 2WW and got a BFN & AF.
    But it could be waaaay too early as well, if you're not 100% about when you O? Some women don't show up on certain tests for awhile as well. Maybe test again when AF is due? Sending you luck and babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Socimama yeah ill just have to wait. I was really hoping it was this month as its our wedding anniversary in two weeks and it would have been a great gift to give the hubby

How is everyone else going atm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Autumnnlove!

Ultrasound showed I do have PCOS. not seeing my doctor until next Friday but my MIL works where I had the scans done and told me what their doctor said. They think it's not too severe and I should be fertile, even said because it showed a 'dominant follicle' that i may be ovulating but just not getting a period. but yeah waiting to get the proper run down from my doc.

What's new with everyone else??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning,

I (Mrs) have just turned 27 and my Mr turns 27 in just over a week.
    We have been together for going on nine years and married for going on two and we are hoping/planning to begin our ttc journey in December while we are away on a cruise around the South Pacific.

I have started taking Natures Own Pregnancy Platinum and vitamin D daily as recommended by a local GP and I am currently in the process of finding a nice, reliable and caring GP who will hopefully end up as our family doctor. I am also seriously thinking about making an appointment to get bloods taken to make sure everything is looking a-ok.

I don't have the most erratic cycles in the world but I don't have the most "normal" either. AF went missing for almost 6 months last year but reappeared in which was a great relief (we were planning to ttc last December but decided against it due to wanting to be in a more stable financial position).
    I am currently on CD21 (tracking with FF) but I haven't been temperature charting so I don't really have any idea when I could have O'd. I did notice what could have been EWCM around about CD16 so depending on when AF arrives that might give me some idea. I am planning to start temperature charting to make it a bit easier to pin point (hopefully). Q: when is the best time to BD? As soon as you see EWCM and every day for 3-4 days afterwards?

Most people who know me know that I am a crazy planner. Everything in our life is planned and researched until I can't plan or research any more and as much as it drives me nutty and I wish I could just take a step back and relax, I just can't help myself.
    Researching all of this is realllllly doing my head in. I so want to take the relaxed approach but I'm
    stressing myself out (ALREADY!) trying to work out what the best days will be to BD and everything else.

Anyway, that is all from me for now (sorry about the novel). Hoping to get to know all of you through this journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All. I'm new to this forum and just starting my ttc #1 journey. I'm 24 and my DH is 25. We are going to start by not using any OPKS or temping and just try and BD every second day. DH had testicular cancer (stage 1) about a year ago - had surgery and didn't need any chemo or radiotherapy so his swimmers should be strong! We BD'ed in August but randomly - so doubt very much I'll get lucky on the first month! AF due on Monday.

Nice to meet you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsjones View Post
    Good morning,

I (Mrs) have just turned 27 and my Mr turns 27 in just over a week.
    We have been together for going on nine years and married for going on two and we are hoping/planning to begin our ttc journey in December while we are away on a cruise around the South Pacific.

I have started taking Natures Own Pregnancy Platinum and vitamin D daily as recommended by a local GP and I am currently in the process of finding a nice, reliable and caring GP who will hopefully end up as our family doctor. I am also seriously thinking about making an appointment to get bloods taken to make sure everything is looking a-ok.

I don't have the most erratic cycles in the world but I don't have the most "normal" either. AF went missing for almost 6 months last year but reappeared in which was a great relief (we were planning to ttc last December but decided against it due to wanting to be in a more stable financial position).
    I am currently on CD21 (tracking with FF) but I haven't been temperature charting so I don't really have any idea when I could have O'd. I did notice what could have been EWCM around about CD16 so depending on when AF arrives that might give me some idea. I am planning to start temperature charting to make it a bit easier to pin point (hopefully). Q: when is the best time to BD? As soon as you see EWCM and every day for 3-4 days afterwards?

Most people who know me know that I am a crazy planner. Everything in our life is planned and researched until I can't plan or research any more and as much as it drives me nutty and I wish I could just take a step back and relax, I just can't help myself.
    Researching all of this is realllllly doing my head in. I so want to take the relaxed approach but I'm
    stressing myself out (ALREADY!) trying to work out what the best days will be to BD and everything else.

Anyway, that is all from me for now (sorry about the novel). Hoping to get to know all of you through this journey xx
    you sound just like me i've reached a point of ludicrious anxiety because of all my research and planning! this is one of those things though that will just happens when it happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Scanny90 You and your OH are the same age as my DP and I. We are also TTC our #1. This is our first month trying and I have until the 23rd when AF is due to wait. Its killing me! I would love to stay in touch as it seems you are at a similar stage of the journey to me im also quite new to this forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    @Scanny90 You and your OH are the same age as my DP and I. We are also TTC our #1. This is our first month trying and I have until the 23rd when AF is due to wait. Its killing me! I would love to stay in touch as it seems you are at a similar stage of the journey to me im also quite new to this forum.
    Lets definitely stay in touch @brooketobub

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanny90 View Post
    you sound just like me i've reached a point of ludicrious anxiety because of all my research and planning! this is one of those things though that will just happens when it happens!
    That's what I keep telling myself and cross fingers it does for all of us. Best of luck and baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

I have gotten a really faint positive on first response. Has anyone had this before?

Its really faint for two days!!

Af due saturday