+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok AF had arrived after over 3 months. Quite pleased I must say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Courtcort ! Hopefully it's regular from now on!

I'm at the docs waiting room now, 15 mins late so far and it's making me nervous :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay @Courtcort! Phew, that's gotta be a big relief. Hopefully it's a 'normal' length, then you can get in with the BD. 😉

I hope your appointment goes ok for you @Miss Ess. Horrible having to wait when you're already so nervous.

I've got my appointment with the FS tomorrow - results of the HSG & DP's sperm count. Crossing my fingers and hoping for good results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Bexta2!

The only thing that came up on my bloods is something that could mean PCOS. So I have to have an ultrasound to find out if it's that. But if not dr said to wait another 2-3 months and if I still haven't got a period to go for more tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by themunros0209 View Post
    Hi girls hoping to join in, im 25 and dh is 35 we have been ttc for 2 months (this time we were ttc for 8 months previously but took a break)

currently 9/10 dpo today and af is due either Friday or sat (hopefully it stays away)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Welcome fingers crossed AF doesn't come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Good luck @Bexta2!

The only thing that came up on my bloods is something that could mean PCOS. So I have to have an ultrasound to find out if it's that. But if not dr said to wait another 2-3 months and if I still haven't got a period to go for more tests.
    When is your ultrasound going to be? At least PCOS is manageable...not ideal, but it can be overcome. Are you feeling a bit calmer after your appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bexta2 Going Wednesday next week, then dr will call if she needs to discuss. Yeah could be worse i guess! I suppose I feel better in a way, but also not because I hadn't even considered the fact I may have PCOS. Least I'll find out early on in the journey I suppose! Also need to remind myself it's relatively early days, could be nothing wrong just my body still adjusting.

How was your appointment today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @themunros0209

Im currently on day 3 of taking clomid and the only side effect i seem to have at the moment is anger. Im not usually an angry person but right now everything is driving me insane and turning me into a cranky mumma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my appt was about what I was expecting. HSG was fine, DH analysis was fine. Our issue is just that I'm not O-ing.
    So another blood test just to see if I'm baseline, and if so, I can start clomid straight away!
    Hmmm, anger would be an interesting side effect @Sezza Skye! I'm a very calm, placid person. I think lots of people would find it funny to see me angry! I hope you're feeling ok aside from that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    gah this is terrible… I'm so tempted to POAS cause it's around the time I got my positive before I miscarried…. but normally I'm one of those people who never tests unless I am late… le sigh… which means I normally don't test at all… so conflicted

Only tested last time because of early spotting.... Implant bleed
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 29-08-2014 at 18:25.