+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    I'm currently acting in my supervisors position that I love so the uncertainty of that becoming full time and missing out worries me. My main concern is miscarriage or ectopic because of my history of blocked tubes but that say to remain positive so I'm trying. Other than that I'm more excited and impatient than anything.........Bring it on!
    I love it! So true.

So I've got no idea what's up with my ovulation. I thought I took a positive test Monday morning. I had a negative yesterday, but a positive this morning. Wtf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    I'm currently acting in my supervisors position that I love so the uncertainty of that becoming full time and missing out worries me. My main concern is miscarriage or ectopic because of my history of blocked tubes but that say to remain positive so I'm trying. Other than that I'm more excited and impatient than anything.........Bring it on!
    I love it! So true.

So I've got no idea what's up with my ovulation. I thought I took a positive test Monday morning. I had a negative yesterday, but a positive this morning. Wtf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow maybe you have a miracle body just means you get double baby making practice as my dp would say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! That, or I took the test wrong on Mon (I think I may have).

Well, assuming I did ovulate last Tues/early Wed, we've done the best we could...BD Sun arvo, Mon evening, and Wed morning! We shall see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust alexa!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi alexa2
    It's rare it but does happen (ovulating twice). I have before but a little more spaced apart. Did u test the morning? Unlike a HPT, an ov kit can give u a false reading if u use first urine. They say test in the afternoon or late morning. Also, are u using clomid or anything? Some fertility medications will also give u a false reading.
    Hopefully u got lucky! I hope so 😄

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Alexa2 looks like I may be in the same boat. I just tested again and still positive!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies are u taking any vitamins etc while trying to conceive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post

With my first bub I was taking Blackmores Conceive well gold or something. Then as soon as I got my bfp I took Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold. I continued to take it after she was born until I ran out. Prob about 3 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    I am currently taking Elevit. If you need entertainment you should watch me try and swallow the horse tablets