+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @tassiewife, at my next appointment based on the results I think we will look at what medication will be best. All I can remember was something beginning with L that is similar to Chlomid.

I think that would be a good idea to get your husband tested. It's a bit awkward for them but this ain't exactly a walk in the park for us. How are you finding it all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't read the whole thread as yet but w as hoping it wasn't too late for me to join in? I'm 27 and DH and I are ttc #2. I'm due to start on clomid 50mg next cycle. I'm currently on CD37 which for me is quite normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sezza Skye :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

Sezza Skye  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Courtcort I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel the appointment helped... it is so hard all the ups and downs of TTC, but as hard as it is don't blame yourself. It will happen. Enjoy the most restful and fun anniversary weekend, you guys deserve it! And have a few drinks and sleep in late, or better yet just stay in bed all day... while you still can

I'm 5 weeks today, and telling family next week and seeing how long we can hold out till telling friends!

I'll like to keep in touch with this thread too if that's ok, I'd love to hear how all you girls are going

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brunettechick yes definitely keep in touch! Oh wow that's so exciting for you. I don't think I'll be able to keep t in lol? We will have a great weekend I think thank you.

Also I don't want to get too excited but I think AF might be on its way!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

BabyW15  (23-08-2014),brunettechick  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 21-08-2014 at 20:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm is it AF or my body playing tricks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's AF for you @Courtcort !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    @Courtcort I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel the appointment helped... it is so hard all the ups and downs of TTC, but as hard as it is don't blame yourself. It will happen. Enjoy the most restful and fun anniversary weekend, you guys deserve it! And have a few drinks and sleep in late, or better yet just stay in bed all day... while you still can

I'm 5 weeks today, and telling family next week and seeing how long we can hold out till telling friends!

I'll like to keep in touch with this thread too if that's ok, I'd love to hear how all you girls are going
    Yay, how exciting for you. How are you planning on telling family and everyone? So pleased that you'll keep in touch

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyW15 For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there @Sezza Skye

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyW15 For This Useful Post:

Sezza Skye  (23-08-2014)