+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you @babuw15 :-) and @missess please let me know would love to see how it all goes.
    I would love to chat to someone as I'm a nightowl and it's so late bad timing lol. I think my friends are sick of hearing about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

BabyW15  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap @BabyW15 damn iPhone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    Oh and update: have been super stressed this month to the extreme of nearly having panic attacks because of work... That's why I believe it might have delayed my O this cycle?
    Oh no! @brunettechick I hope it all calms down for you soon!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyW15 For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Courtcort Your friends can get over it! haha I haven't actually told anyone other than my best friend and one sister, both of which I don't see often anyway. My fiancee doesn't want anyone to know, which makes it difficult because everybody keeps asking us when we're getting married (engaged 3 and a half years) and I don't know what to say to them now because the reason is we're having kids first! Our parents are dying for grandchildren, especially mine who are late 60s and have no grandchildren, even though my sisters are older than me. Sometimes I take a while to post on here because I hate typing lots on my phone and can't access pregnancy sites at work!

Anyways I've been to the doc this morning. She said it's a bit early to tell if there's any problems but did a pregnancy test to make sure I'm not actually pregnant (I'm not!). Was going to wait to do hormone blood tests but then I asked about pre-pregnancy check up and she said I should probably be tested for rubella immunity so might as well do the hormones now too. So I had that blood test this morning for hormone levels/rubella/pregnancy (just in case).

If nothing happens by end of September she said to come back for more tests.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Ess For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies came across this post hope you don't mind me joining in!
    Great to see so many ladies in the same position as me on a TTC journey!! I'm 27 partner 29 and I've been off the pill from April AF has regulated to 26days the last 3 months we really tried this month so fingers crossed AF dosent make an appearance next week anyone recommend how long to wait before testing if late? Fingers and toes crossed )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Courtcort all the best for Wednesday hun! These are all steps forward and makes the journey that much closer

Work should calm down this week I just had way too many deadlines the last few weeks but this week I'm feeling a lot more calm about it thanks girls...

So still no sign of AF today so far... Currently 2 days overdue! Hmmmm skin clearing up and don't feel pms at all.... Fingers crossed I O'd late so still in with a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MissDolly19! Fingers crossed for you! First response tests can be done 10 dpo but keep testing if af doesn't come. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by brunettechick; 16-08-2014 at 13:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missess thanks for sharing the acupuncture info! Might see if I give it a go too, actually we pay a hell of a lot for private health care and don't use half of what we can and I think that's covered too...will definitely look into it on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god girls! Sorry for all these comments but I decided to ditch the Internet cheapies and test this morning with a clearblue digi...
    I'm in tears of happiness after so many negative results and disappointments there's no mistaking this is there?
    So there you go I didn't get my BFP until 3 days overdue so there's always hope when af isn't around
    Ekkk won't tell anyone yet because can't even tell hubby because he is at work until tonight! So excited I had to tell someone and wanted it to be you lovely ladies Xxx
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408234441.607127.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    Oh my god girls! Sorry for all these comments but I decided to ditch the Internet cheapies and test this morning with a clearblue digi...
    I'm in tears of happiness after so many negative results and disappointments there's no mistaking this is there?
    So there you go I didn't get my BFP until 3 days overdue so there's always hope when af isn't around
    Ekkk won't tell anyone yet because can't even tell hubby because he is at work until tonight! So excited I had to tell someone and wanted it to be you lovely ladies Xxx
    Attachment 59391
    OMG!! Congratulations @brunettechick! I'm so happy & excited for you. Got the onesie ready for the big reveal tonight? 😄 👶

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bexta2 For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (17-08-2014)