+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news! @brunettechick how exciting.

I'm on CD 74 over here and got a Pap smear test back with a low grade abnormality but my dr isn't concerned about it. I just want to get it all going and be up the duff already! To think I worries about accidentally falling pregnant all those years lol!

I wish you the best of luck! How are things going for you @Bexta2?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtcort View Post
    That's great news! @brunettechick how exciting.

I'm on CD 74 over here and got a Pap smear test back with a low grade abnormality but my dr isn't concerned about it. I just want to get it all going and be up the duff already! To think I worries about accidentally falling pregnant all those years lol!

I wish you the best of luck! How are things going for you @Bexta2?
    Agreed - @brunettechick, it's amazing how much of a difference a doctors visit can make. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I didn't realise before @Courtcort, but we're almost on matching CD's! I'm on 73. The thing that's confusing me is that I've had what I would call 'spotting' for over a month now. My gyno said it was a very light period. Either way, over a month of this isn't normal, and if this is a period, what CD should I be on?
    Ugh, I'm done trying to work out my cycles - bring on the clomid!
    Glad your dr isn't concerned about your pap. Oh I had to laugh about accidentally falling pregnant - if only we'd known all along! Haha.
    @Single - has DP had his test yet? Hoping for good results.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bexta2 For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyoneNa hubby goes for his test on thursday morning so hopefully all good. I am in thre midst of my tww *sigh*. Not feeling great though - bit of a headache and feeling feverish but my temp id actually down. Not feeling very confident this month though do probably just a bug plus only 5dpo which is a bit soon to start experiencing any symptoms. I will get post ovulation bloods this week too so see what that comes back with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support lovelies!
    I hope both your tests can shine some light on your cycles too @Courtcort and @Bexta2
    Fingers crossed we all get our BFP soon!
    All the best for your tests too @Single

Hope everyone has a great day! My blood test is today and I'm currently cd21, but think this month is out as DH had to work interstate around O again... But feeling positive for next cycle! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @brunettechick and yes @Bexta2 we are very similar indeed!

Hoping AF comes any day now so I can book bloods in for CD 21.

Sending out happy and positive thoughts for all of us :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping everything goes ok for your DH today @Single. How's the 2ww going? Hope you're finding things to distract yourself. Are you feeling any better?

Have you got the result of your blood test @brunettechick? Fingers crossed for favourable results.

I've just tried to book in my HSG, but as I've been bleeding for 6 weeks, they're not sure when I should do it. Anyone have any experience with this? I can't imagine having to wait for another cycle to get it on day 7-10!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting for AF to show after stopping the pill... It seems crazy - as a teenager I dreaded AF, now I'm desperate to see her! Can't even figure out what CD I'm up to because she hasn't made an appearance yet. We were all set to start trying in Sept but my Dr said I should have two periods before ttc so Sept isn't looking hopeful!

Hope it all turns out well for those of you getting tests done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyW15 View Post
    I'm still waiting for AF to show after stopping the pill... It seems crazy - as a teenager I dreaded AF, now I'm desperate to see her! Can't even figure out what CD I'm up to because she hasn't made an appearance yet. We were all set to start trying in Sept but my Dr said I should have two periods before ttc so Sept isn't looking hopeful!

Hope it all turns out well for those of you getting tests done
    I totally feel your pain. Such a frustrating wait!
    How long ago did you stop the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexta2 View Post
    I totally feel your pain. Such a frustrating wait!
    How long ago did you stop the pill?
    Haha, it's funny... Now that I look, I've only been off for 3 weeks - it just feels like FOREVER!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bexta2 doctor should have my test results this week, but I've got a hectic week at work this one so my appointment is for Monday week
    Has your af come yet? Hoping its soon for you so you can start counting your cycle days too!

Welcome @BabyW15

How's everyone else going? Another friend announced her pregnancy this week, I am happy for them, it's their number 3... I can't shake the 'why not us too' feeling but everyone's journey is different and I know that it shouldn't make me upset... We just want this so bad!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brunettechick For This Useful Post:

BabyW15  (10-08-2014)