+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think he is a bit nervous about being tested but I just tell him at least we will know where we stand and we are in it together.

I certainly will keep you updated and please do the same for me :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtcort View Post
    Yeah I think he is a bit nervous about being tested but I just tell him at least we will know where we stand and we are in it together.

I certainly will keep you updated and please do the same for me :-)
    Yeah my DP is the same. Not an easy thing for them to face. Fingers crossed for both of them though!
    Well I bit the bullet today and asked for the request forms for the X-ray and sperm count. Hoping to do them next week, then head back to the gyno to get the ball rolling. Decided it was pointless waiting another 2 months when I'm now at CD68 and no signs of anything changing. 😕
    How are you feeling today @Courtcort?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fingers are crossed for you courtcort and bexta!

I got a bit excited this morning when I took my temp in the dark and thought it was 36.8 (it's usually 36.0ish)....but then when I shone light on it was 35.8 Haha sounds like there is an acupuncturist with an appointment available on Saturday so will see how that goes. Even if not for the TTC matter the tiredness is getting beyond a joke!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Miss Ess, I've done the same thing. I was only temping for a short time, but it's so hard to read in the dark!
    Good luck the the accupunctre on Saturday. Let me know how you go - it's something I'd definitely think about doing. Did you have someone recommended to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we are all in the same boat- my dp is getting tested next week except I think he is convinced there is nothing wrong with him which will just make it harder for him to handle if there is. I am in two week wait time again sigh.

My doctors are saying ifmy husband's analysis is okay then I may have low progesterone so they want pre and post ovulation blood tests for the next couple of months. I dont think I have ever given so much blood or urine to the medical profession in my life. Just proves one thing ladies - sex ed teachers lie....falling pregnant is not so easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bexta2 I am feeling a bit more positive CD 69 though and no sign of AF anywhere! Have booked everything in for early September now as I need to have bloods done on CD 21 so it gives me more time.

How are you? I think it's great that you asked. It's your body and your baby so you have the right to if you want to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexta2 View Post
    Oh @Miss Ess, I've done the same thing. I was only temping for a short time, but it's so hard to read in the dark!
    Good luck the the accupunctre on Saturday. Let me know how you go - it's something I'd definitely think about doing. Did you have someone recommended to you?
    Will do, nah it's just someone I found online lol. I did read good things about a couple of different practitioners here but looked into a bunch online and this guy is quite close to work for lunchtime appointments, and was the only one that could fit me in straightaway. Figured if they have heaps of experience then there's probably not that much difference between them.

Since my last post I was googling and I'm wondering if I've got hypothyroidism or something like that since I have such low temperatures. I've made an appointment with my doctor as well but can't get in there for a couple of weeks. I also have dental x-rays on monday to see exactly how bad my wisdom teeth are...I've broken one in half so have to get that out before we can TTC too

Good luck to those having tests done and I hope you get favourable results

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 25 (26 next month) we are ttc for our first next month very excited!
    We have been taking out vitamins for 3 months and follow a mostly organic lifestyle I am wondering if anyone else is following a specific diet / lifestyle such as acupuncture to compliment ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We officially start TTC this month! I am 26. Not doing a specific diet. Just trying to be healthy, take my prenatals and vitamin D drops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry I've been a bit absent. good to see more new names here too!

I kept thinking it was too early in our TTC journey to go to the doctors but ended up going and I feel so much more positive about everything! She has me booked in for hormone blood tests, but said according to my cycles (29-28 days) and when she did my Pap smear (healthy cervix) she would be surprised if I wasn't pregnant by the end of the year... Fingers crossed!

So regardless of the results from the blood test she wants to see me in a month to go through them, and then if not pregnant by October then hubby should get tested.

She also said that his age does matter! Wow I learnt so much! So yeah as he is 35 yrs, from now on his fertility is declining in the way of healthy sperms so there you go, we just thought it didn't matter for the guys.

Good luck to you all X