+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    SURE DID!!! Currently waiting DB to get home so i can tell him the good news.
    I have a baby onsie lying on the bed with the test on top. Going to follow him upstairs to get his reaction. Sooooo excited!!!

Attachment 58220
    Congratulations!! I can't wait for that moment to share with my DB. I have a onesie ready for the occasion also all the best!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Hi ladies, just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 26 and came off the Pill just over a month ago as my fiancé and I are ready to TTC! I was really excited until I realised the initial 'period' I had was probably just withdrawal bleed and therefore I haven't had a natural period yet. Now I'm nervous as I was on the pill for 10 years and I hope it doesn't take too long to ovulate. Before I realised that I Was thinking I might be pregnant last week a I have been soooo freakin tired last few week but I guess it's just a reaction to coming off.
    Look forward to sharing our journeys 😊
    Welcome @missess I'm very similar to yourself. I'm 27 and had a mirena implant for 7 years and when I had it removed I had withdrawal bleed (very light) for two days and then absolutely nothing for three months. I was doing ovulation tests and getting positives but still no period so I had to have tests done to see if I was ovulating. They said I could but hard to tell. I finally started trying acupuncutre as I heard this was good to get blood flow going for a period and three months after getting the mirena out and two sessions of acupuncutre and I got a full period for 5 days i was probably the only woman I'm the world excited to get a period as I hadn't had one for over 7 years! It can take some time but hopefully yours returns to normal soon, if not I recommend the acupuncutre

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zoealice For This Useful Post:

Miss Ess  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely acupuncture is the way to go. I had cycles of 49 days and I went to acupuncture and I had a cycle of 34 days! It also helps with stress and relaxation. Definitely something I will be keeping up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks ladies I had no idea about that but sounds like I definitely need to give Acupuncture a go! Will bust the budget a bit but I'm sure my other half will be ok with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Oh thanks ladies I had no idea about that but sounds like I definitely need to give Acupuncture a go! Will bust the budget a bit but I'm sure my other half will be ok with it
    Definitely worth the money i only needed it twice and it worked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missess I am currently on cycle day 62!! Call me frustrated! I am going to the Dr on Tuesday morning just to get a general check up and discuss why this could be happening and some options or tests if need be? I know it might be earlyish but I would personally rather know any problems now than leave it for 12 months and regret not going sooner. That's just me and my choice and you need to do what works for you. Welcome though, great to have you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meant to be @Miss Ess. But also congrats @Newly2BMumwhat a perfect way to tell him I think I'll do something similar with booties or something when my time comes :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Newly2BMum on your BFP! And anyone else I've missed! I haven't been on here a lot but it's nice to come back and see more BFPs each time...

Not much new to report here, I'm onto cycle 4 now...
    How's everyone else going?

Welcome to the newbies too!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brunettechick For This Useful Post:

Newly2BMum  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I am 24 and on my second cycle - I am panicing slightly though because we had sex friday and tonight but after each time I have spotted a little which is not normal foe me at all. I am in high fertility but not due to ovulate for another 48hours anyone had anything similar????

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the end of our first TTC cycle. I might be cheeky and test tomorrow - 4 days before AF is due. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a BFP but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I thought I'd be more relaxed during our TTC journey but I'm not at all hahahaha I just want it so bad!!!