+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did an ovulation test and good news!!!!!! I'm ovulating around day 14 fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Just did an ovulation test and good news!!!!!! I'm ovulating around day 14 fingers crossed
    Good luck! I have no idea when I ovulate, I have irregular cycles and according to my FF I should have or be ovulating in net day or so at CD21, not very hopeful though :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, well here's something I didn't expect and was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? This is our very first cycle of ttc and as much as I'm super excited I'm starting to have little freak outs about it all. Like how a baby is going to change out lives, should we wait a little longer, how it's going to change my body etc etc..
    My DP is so very tolerant of me cause I get so worked up I'm almost in tears, he just puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles and says "just relax and stop thinking" lol!

Anyone else had mini panic attacks? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Ok, well here's something I didn't expect and was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? This is our very first cycle of ttc and as much as I'm super excited I'm starting to have little freak outs about it all. Like how a baby is going to change out lives, should we wait a little longer, how it's going to change my body etc etc..
    My DP is so very tolerant of me cause I get so worked up I'm almost in tears, he just puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles and says "just relax and stop thinking" lol!

Anyone else had mini panic attacks? Lol!
    Haha yep, pick me! I do, because I love my job and it's a big step! But then I want kids too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks god it's not just me! Lol! What do you do for work? I'm a hairdresser and do a bit from home but also work a fulltime job in a different industry. I'm really looking forward to just working from home, i love hairdressing. I've also got 3 horses, so I'm going to be limited to what I can do with them which is bothering me as well lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all normal ! I had the same. Even with ttc #2 I'm freaking out .. will they be too close in age? How will I cope? Am I ready? But the excitement of testing etc makes me believe that I am and I really do want it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a primary school teacher, I have such a lovely class, it makes me a bit sad that they'll eventually not be my kids anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently acting in my supervisors position that I love so the uncertainty of that becoming full time and missing out worries me. My main concern is miscarriage or ectopic because of my history of blocked tubes but that say to remain positive so I'm trying. Other than that I'm more excited and impatient than anything.........Bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my friends has just given me the best advice.. She said

"There is never going to be a perfect time to have a baby. Deep breaths and relax. It's +#%*ing scary but this is it! You want to have a baby, and it will change your life but it's going to be scary if you do it now or in 5 years time. What are you scared about, besides everything! lol"

Just love her!! Lol!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubsaway For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good friend by the sound of it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs For This Useful Post:

Bubsaway  (14-05-2014),MrsEH  (14-05-2014)