+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    Is that a ovulation test or pregnancy test??
    If its a ovulation test the other line needs to be darker than control line
    Its an OPK, hrrmm must have read the packaging wrong. New to it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleissk View Post
    Its an OPK, hrrmm must have read the packaging wrong. New to it all!
    Im new to the whole OPK tests too Recently i thought it was a positive but these lovely ladies informed me that the line needs to be darker / keep testing though coz you will get a positive and its so exciting if you can BD around that time. Im in the 2ww and my anxiety is through the roof

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, I'll continue using them and hopefully get the hang of it.
    Funny experience today, I woke up this morning so dizzy and couldn't stand straight I continued to feel like this all morning. I got to work at 1pm (I work at a medical clinic) I asked one of the doctors if she could take my blood pressure. She did that and all was fine couldn't explain the dizziness. As I was walking out the door she said your not pregnant are you? I sort of laughed and said naa. was a bit of a double take moment. Was sitting at the desk pondering It thinking hrmmm maybe I am. Ended up getting her to do a test it was negative. A real bizarre feeling having someone ask if I was pregnant. It was a nice feeling made me smile. If only!

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_2672.jpg

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!! AF is due today but i thought meh... its only a day late ill test tomorrow if she hasnt arrived. But talking to one of my friends she said just do one now... so i did two! and its positive. I will defiantly do a first response one tomorrow morning just to make sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 58175

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!! AF is due today but i thought meh... its only a day late ill test tomorrow if she hasnt arrived. But talking to one of my friends she said just do one now... so i did two! and its positive. I will defiantly do a first response one tomorrow morning just to make sure.
    Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 58175

Woohooooo!!!!! Congratulations! So exciting!

I've been off the pill for 2 weeks now and am waiting for AF so that I can figure out my cycle...so excited - DH keeps saying let's just start trying now. Patience is not one of my strong points either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Newly2BMum did you do the first response test? How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 26 and came off the Pill just over a month ago as my fiancé and I are ready to TTC! I was really excited until I realised the initial 'period' I had was probably just withdrawal bleed and therefore I haven't had a natural period yet. Now I'm nervous as I was on the pill for 10 years and I hope it doesn't take too long to ovulate. Before I realised that I Was thinking I might be pregnant last week a I have been soooo freakin tired last few week but I guess it's just a reaction to coming off.
    Look forward to sharing our journeys 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtcort View Post
    Congrats @Newly2BMum did you do the first response test? How exciting!
    SURE DID!!! Currently waiting DB to get home so i can tell him the good news.
    I have a baby onsie lying on the bed with the test on top. Going to follow him upstairs to get his reaction. Sooooo excited!!!

IMG_2673.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Newly2BMum For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Only have 2 more weeks until we officially start TTC! Can't believe it arghhhh