+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So this month is looking good for us! I can hardly contain my excitement!!
    We have been DTD ever 2nd day since AF left the building and yesterday my CM changed into the good stuff and i finally got a positive OPK when i got home from work last night. The timing was perfect!! Im really really hoping this is our month and i'm UTD!!
    My partners SA results showed he is fertile and all his blood work was good yesterday too so the stars are all aligned

This 2ww is going to be tough! Really tough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.. I'm 28 and my husband and I are starting out first IUI cycle tomorrow. Quite scared.. A bit about me.. I've had endometriosis since I was 14, cysts, and a fibroid tumour .. Plenty of surgeries included .. Other then that I am a healthy fitness freak.. We have been TTC since jan when I got off the pill but things went bad when I had. A burst cyst about a month ago and in hospital.. and was referred to IVF Australia .. Tomorrow is the day I start with the injections x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ALP View Post
    Hi everyone.. I'm 28 and my husband and I are starting out first IUI cycle tomorrow. Quite scared.. A bit about me.. I've had endometriosis since I was 14, cysts, and a fibroid tumour .. Plenty of surgeries included .. Other then that I am a healthy fitness freak.. We have been TTC since jan when I got off the pill but things went bad when I had. A burst cyst about a month ago and in hospital.. and was referred to IVF Australia .. Tomorrow is the day I start with the injections x
    Hey ALP! Welcome to the thread. Goodluck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you x I will be regularly updating

Baby dust to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ALP View Post
    Goodluck for today @ALP

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you x

Competed my first injection tonight.. Feeling a bit off from all the aniexty from it but doing ok.

1 down 8 to go..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our TTC journey has finally begun! I can't believe it's here! Baby dust to all ✨✨✨

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 23 and we are planning to start ttc in Sept. I feel very "young" and am second guessing whether we are ready. People can be very opinionated about how we're too young and that we shouldn't rush and should enjoy life first. We have been married 3.5 years and know we want to be parents...but it gets scarier the closer the possibility gets! Excited though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope all is well x

5th day of my injections, first blood test tomorrow to see how it is going.. Fingers crossed in surging well and be able to the IUI procedure soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyW15 View Post
    I'm 23 and we are planning to start ttc in Sept. I feel very "young" and am second guessing whether we are ready. People can be very opinionated about how we're too young and that we shouldn't rush and should enjoy life first. We have been married 3.5 years and know we want to be parents...but it gets scarier the closer the possibility gets! Excited though!!!
    Im 28 and thinking back to when i was your age yes... having kids was far from my mind (but always wanted to be a mum eventually) but you know what?! If your ready then go for it!!! Everyone is different.
    Have you done much travelling? Done most of the things you want to do in life? Does many of your friends in your social circle have kids? Or will you be the first?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Newly2BMum For This Useful Post:

BabyW15  (15-07-2014)