+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood tests are in now to wait 2 days to get the results argggh lol

Doc thinks I'm very early preg so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummysammy88 View Post
    Attachment 57128

Very faint! Cd26 8-10dpo
    Thats awesome Mummysammy88!!!! How exciting! Congratulations! Hoping the bubba to be sticks for you! Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies!
    So its been 3 days since AF has graced me with its presents and now a new month of ttc is on! We DTD last night and my ovulation test this morning showed a faint line of positive! Tell me what you think??

I did two just in case :P So if i'm ovulating now then last nights deed might be sucessful? We plan to DTD every 2nd day this month. Should the line be more defined than that to be positive?

My partner has been to the doc's recently and we are waiting on his blood results and sperm analysis (which he asked for) Im really happy he got that done because it means we know what quality his swimmers are before we ttc.
    I hope with all my heart that this is our month we make it happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Newly2BMum, I think an OPK is not positive until the test line is as dark or darker than the control line so keep DTDing :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx, im new to the ovulation testing :P this is the first month using them. Ahh well we are gonna dtd lots this month and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Newly2BMum my DH wants to get his SA tests too, but we thought we'd have to wait six months first before doctors would even consider it. Only a few months off this though. I'd liked to get myself all tested too just to rest our minds. What were your experiences with this when you booked your OH's test? Have you guys been TTC long? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and same for me with OPK's, I always get a faint line no fail. But only positive when it is as dark as control line And can't use FMU... Just to confuse us all more as couldn't be any more different to a HPT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    @Newly2BMum my DH wants to get his SA tests too, but we thought we'd have to wait six months first before doctors would even consider it. Only a few months off this though. I'd liked to get myself all tested too just to rest our minds. What were your experiences with this when you booked your OH's test? Have you guys been TTC long? Thanks
    Well the SA wasn't offered to him, he asked for it and the doc had no problem with it so he just added it along with the other usual tests which consisted of FBE,ESR,LFT, Thyroid function,TSH, Glucose, iron,transferrin & ferritin. (not sure what some of those means)
    Your partner will need to make sure he doesn't ejaculate for 3 days prior to the test and he will need to fast from the night before. (still waiting on his results)
    Forgive my ignorance but what is OH?
    We have only been trying for 2-3 months. Currently in the middle of my fertile days DTH every 2nd day.

Thanks
    Reviews