+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamoey View Post
    Shameless cut and paste from the testing thread. So I'm 10/11 DPO today and I had a FRER in the cupboard and thought, what the heck I'll give it a go and I got a really faint line. Is this positive? Not sure whether to get excited or not! What do you ladies think? Attachment 56547
    Yes I see it too! Congratulations! I'd get excited and keep testing watching it get darker

Well I decided to test this morning at 10dpo and got a bfn on an Internet cheapie. Trying not to be disappointed yet as it's not over till af arrives, so to save my sanity I'm trying not to think about it or test until Thursday (14dpo) or of course if af comes I won't bother at all. I guess I just had so much pressure on this cycle as I know the next two months we have no chance as DH is back at work interstate for both my O times.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brunettechick For This Useful Post:

Snamoey  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome! X @tassiewife

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! Wanted to jump into this thread I'm 27 And DH is 28 and we're TTC #1.

so glad this forum exists as I don't have anyone else to talk about this stuff and these baby thoughts are going to drive me insane if I keep it to myself for too long haha.

good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Silkentofu and @tassiewife. It's nice to have somewhere to be baby and TTC crazy with like mined people. Thanks for the encouragement @brunettechick and @Mummysammy88 looking forward to seeing a darker line tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snamoey For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As of Ausgust 1st (or whenever af finishes around then) we will be officially ttc! i've estimated Ausgust 26 as my testing date. its so.close yet so far!

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_990 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GothicBeeza For This Useful Post:

Hers&Hers  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone's symptoms going? Anyone in the tww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo today for me! Have actively decided no testing until Thursday when af is due. After testing 9dpo and 10dpo with bfn it wasn't helping me so this is what I've decided is best for me... Easier said than done though!
    Also have cramping yesterday and today so not really sure this month is it, but I'll just wait and see...
    How's your TWW going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm 7dpo today but have been needing to wee an awful lot but when I got up this morning for a wee i noticed on the toilet paper a very slight pink and have just gone now and had more blood but still very light plz be implantation bleeding please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed for you @BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs

Finished my pill 3days ago...waiting on AF to come visit... hurry up lol!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Izzys Dragon; 16-06-2014 at 11:41.