+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    So plenty of bding lately as had a positive opk test. Fingers crossed it's my lucky month!
    I have my fingers crossed for you too hun!

Hope everyone is having fun baby making and planning
    Ahh I really underestimated how long the TWW is... One week down, one to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    I went to the doctor today for my routine p/s and told my doctor we are TTC. She said my cervix looks very good and is sending me for a Rubella blood test so I best get some vitamins to start taking
    It's exciting isn't it! We had our check ups and my blood tests, etc back in March when we first started, make sure they also test for whopping cough In case you need a booster but I'm sure your doc would've ordered that too. I've been on the folate vitamins since then and have also cut out caffeine and alcohol... I've been pretty strict really but letting myself relax a bit now. I saw a lady smoking while pregnant on the weekend and thought hey I'm doing absolutely everything in my power to conceive and carry a baby full term, I should be happy with that... and maybe I don't have to google everything before I eat it just in case! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    I have my fingers crossed for you too hun!

Hope everyone is having fun baby making and planning
    Ahh I really underestimated how long the TWW is... One week down, one to go!
    Tell me about it! I'm only two days post ovulation and I'm going bananas 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    11DPO and BFN???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum of Two beautiful boys View Post
    11DPO and BFN???
    I believe this is really common, especially if you have got your O date wrong, even by just one day. You're still in with a big chance, as statically its jumps from 74-83% accurate results to 84-93% accurate results on 12dpo, and increases heaps there after. I've found the website countdowntopregnancy.com useful for when to test. Wait and test in the next day or so, good luck X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm will keep that in mind! Thank you for keeping my dream alive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 dpo and BFP yesterday! Used a digi clear blue and read 'pregnant 1-2' . Almost feel guilty as this is our first time ttc and it seems to have happend so quickly.. For so many people we know are trying and it's taking them many months. Fingers crossed it keeps going in the right direction xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! @bellebelle12
    Don't feel guilty at all, everyone's journey is different and that shouldn't take away from your happiness X

I'm now 9DPO and hope the next few days go fast so I can test... Might cave in and test tomorrow but I only have Internet cheapies so not sure if it would show that early. So hoping this month is our month too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @bellebelle12 what fantastic news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! Don't feel guilty! It's great news!