+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=SJ89;7770263]Hi ladies, can I join
    I'm 25 and have been TTC #1 for just over 2.5 years. If there is a problem, I've had it ...haha. I'm currently in the processes of beginning my first IVF cycle. Have you all been lucky with natural? Support is key!
    Sending baby dust to you all! 😃

TTC#1 since September 2011
    Me - 25 - PCOS + endo = multiple ops
    Clomid 50mg x 9 = 1x M/C
    IUI x 1 with FSH and trigger
    Currently on contraceptive pill before starting IVF in June 14
    DH - 33

Good luck! ! Weve just had friends habe a successful 1st round of ivf! So fx that it will for you too!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in too, I'm 26, DH is 28 and we are TTC#1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvee View Post
    Can I join in too, I'm 26, DH is 28 and we are TTC#1
    Oooh so exciting. It feels like just yesterday I was on here talking abouy ttc #1!
    Its the strangest thing to be back and ttc #2. Like my dd is still a baby!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsEH how old is ur DD now? I've found the last couple of weeks to have gone so slow! Firstly waiting for AF to come and then to figure out what it was doing and now leading up to OV.. I'm little miss impatient just wanting to get down to business lol! The 2ww is going to be terrible! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    MrsEH how old is ur DD now? I've found the last couple of weeks to have gone so slow! Firstly waiting for AF to come and then to figure out what it was doing and now leading up to OV.. I'm little miss impatient just wanting to get down to business lol! The 2ww is going to be terrible! Lol

My daughter is 11m. She will be 1 on june 6th! I feel impatient too. We didnt even decide to try this cycle until cd20, we were going to wait til next one. But couldnt lol
    So frustrating. I just wish if af was coming it would just hurry up so we can move on to the next try!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! You sound like me. We were actually going to wait another entire yr, but I kinda thought it would be nice to have a baby before I'm 30. So hopefully it doesn't take too long and we can squeeze one in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome everyone...very glad our group is growing. It's nice to know I'm not the only impatient one. Just heard that my sister is pregnant so hopefully there will be two pregnancies in the family this year!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can i please join in Im 26 and we are ttc for #1, we decided on new years day that i should go off the pill and start trying.

FX we get a bfp soon DH is worried about being an 'old' dad, he just turned 30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey everyone, i'm nearly 25 and TTC with #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, we have also just started TTC # 1, I am nearly 24 and DH is 25. Pretty exciting and anxious! I stopped taking the pill in February and have had two normal cycles since then, fingers crossed