+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loz, that's exactly how I was feeling apart from my boobs were pretty ok. Just nipples were sensitive.

And courtcort, I was blown away. Wasn't getting my hopes up and was realistic that it might take a while and then "surprise"! Now it's happened I don't think I could want anything more and am so happy. But before I had a total freak out and wasn't sure at all. Now I'm just scared it won't stick and I'll lose it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I am quite scared about that happening when I do fall also as I have a number of people in my life that that has happened to. FX for you but keep positive no need to stress for no reason :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

Bubsaway  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So please I need some advice me DP nearly lost his mother and along with it lost his libido. I am primed and ready for our first month of TTC but he just has no libido at all. He has had a lot of emotional stress with what had happened with his mother and we are at a bit of a stand still.

I have been totally supportive with everything that has happened with my mother in law but in the last few weeks am feeling insecure and unattractive as I have not had a lot of contact for him in a sexual way.

I am upset because I put off trying for 6 months because he wanted to be financially out of debt. I understood that. He was the one who bought up TTC.

I guess I just feel a bit disappointed because we planned for TTC now and I have done everything, to his knowledge, to prepare for that and he just doesn't feel sexual. It is causing somewhat of a strain on our relationship and I am not sure what to do.

He says I am not being understanding and I am just asking him to try to get 'excited' together and see what happens.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I feel like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also just to mention his mother is home now and doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Courtcort It can be frustrating at times with your partner doesn't want to dtd, however i think given the situation he just needs time to come to terms to what has happened. Don't go pressuring him to dtd as it will push him away. Just be there for him and comfort him, maybe he will come around in his own time.

Afm: Af is almost over, i think id like to the sperm meets egg technique this month if DH is up for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird I will be there for my DP sometimes I guess you have to remember life doesn't alway fit in with your plans. I won't lie I am disappointed though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s. Good luck for you this months fx ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Courtcort I can completely understand how frustrated you must be. Not only is he not interested just in general, he's not interested when your wanting to start a family. Try not stress too much and definitely don't make a big deal about it, will only make him worse. Try do the opposite, don't ask AT ALL, don't even mention it.

Then try start doing things to catch his eye, invest in some new sexy lingerie and undress in front of him and then walk away and go have a shower or something.. If he comes in while your having a shower make sure your soaping those boobies lol!

The worst thing you can do is make a big deal about it. I always say to my df "don't harp at me for sex, the more you do the more I don't want it" and it works both ways.

If you can start getting his attention and then even pretend you're not interested I'm sure he'll come back around pretty quick and snap outta it ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi courtcort
    You probably won't get what you want from temp tracking the first month and maybe event the second month. It is really only helpful after that when u have some sort of clue what your body is up to.

Your temp drops the day AF comes. The moment you ovulate, it remains elevated and then it drops again the day AF is due. Also great from planning if you will get AF. I would use temp tracking with a ovulation kit. I have PCOS and don't ovulate at the 14 day mark. I can ovulate any day from 10-20, so I used both methods. My most regular Ov day is 17.
    Keep in mind that once your temp goes up, you have already missed your window. U need to BD a couple days before that.
    Hope that info is helpful!

Goodluck!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 33
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great advice Bubsaway!!