Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bubsaway Stunning ring!! Congratulations

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina89 View Post
    Hi Newly2Bmum

Oh how exciting, getting a head start! We kinda couldn't wait anymore either!
    we are getting mixed comments from friends and family about how long it takes.. one couple said they expected the usual 6 months or so, and BAM baby made in the first month and others have taken over a year! Have you spoken to family? I asked my mum and she was in her late 20's when i was born and she tells me from what she remembers it was only a month or two, so that gives me hope! My fingers are crossed for you guys too! I am definitely taking your's and everyones advice and stressing less this last month and I'm sure it will just happen when the time is right! Good luck and have fun baby making!
    I dont want my family knowing we are ttc mainly because i want it to be a fantastic surprise when we break the news to her. All she knows is that im super clucky and all my friends are starting a family. Im sure she has a feeling that i want to have a bub soon but i really want it to be a total surprise for her. Thats why I'm seeking advice from others that are ttc as well.

Im currently waiting for AF to arrive, any day now... dull throbbing sensation in my lower pelvis feels like a different cramp but the tests ive done have been negative so it must be AF. :/ i will know for sure at the end of the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would have to be one the best surprise ever for a soon to be grandparent! Hopefully she won't have to wait too long and you can break her the exciting news!

I have felt like that with funny feeling cramps then I did the big no no and started googling early preg symptoms etc. and tested.... Nope just dam AF for us!! If it does turn out to be just AF try not to be too devo and think about all the good practice your getting in! He he. And here's to a new month of baby making!! That's what I like to try to do, anyway!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina89 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous @Bubsaway !
    @Newly2BMum how hard is the waiting for AF?? Argh!

So, I'm irritated this morning as I've had a weird experience over the weekend. Friday (CD 25, 3-4 days before expected AF) I started spotting and cramping. Saturday I had full on bleeding, like what I'd have on a normal AF day 2. Sunday, about 50% bleeding. Overnight & today, NOTHING. BFN test yesterday.

My periods are usually 4-5 days long and have never started earlier than day 27. All signs are pointing to Mother Nature cruelly messing with me and giving me an early AF, but I can't help but hope I had implantation bleeding (but surely it's not that heavy??)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow stunning ring @Bubsaway!!!

Isn't it SO unfair when that happens @alexa2!!! Mother Nature can be very cruel. Last cycle my period didn't come to day 42! Holy crap that never happens to me.
    This cycle (after taking vitex) came at CD32 which is normal for me. I think it also helped me O earlier. Which is fantastic as my LP will be more supportive for a baby.

I am getting super clucky. I have that big hens weekend in September, but hoping to start TTC in August as I would only be a couple of weeks if I do fall. I really want to be 10 weeks when we go and visit DH's family on the east coast in late October so we can share the news with them in person. How amazing would that be!!! We live in Perth and haven't been back for two years. So sharing the news with family in person rather than Skype would be just amazing. Also would mean I'm out of first trimester by Christmas which would be much easier to do with in terms of people knowing why I'm not drinking.

YAY for it nearly being June too! A new month of TTC @sabrina89 I just feel excited for it being one month closer to September haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, random question but has anyone used the forelife OPK? This is my first long using them and I have had 4 positive tests... Normally I use a different brand and I find them easier to read/understand? 3 days only of pos test the middle being the darkest but these all seem the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,
    I'm 22 going on 23 and trying to conceive baby number 2, had first baby at 21 but we needed help to fall pregnant, they was hoping i wouldn't need assistance this time around but doesn't seem to be looking that way as we have been trying for 5 months so far no luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovzbeingamummy View Post
    Hey,
    I'm 22 going on 23 and trying to conceive baby number 2, had first baby at 21 but we needed help to fall pregnant, they was hoping i wouldn't need assistance this time around but doesn't seem to be looking that way as we have been trying for 5 months so far no luck.
    Welcome and sorry to hear about how long it's taking but you never know I believe if you remain positive and believe you can do it your body will follow.

I'm out this month ladies, af arrived this morning just means more DTD for me and dp, apparently he is thrilled about that. I was feeling pretty down about the negative test but now that I have af I'm kinda feeling excited and thankful it came on time so we can keep the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Welcome and sorry to hear about how long it's taking but you never know I believe if you remain positive and believe you can do it your body will follow.

I'm out this month ladies, af arrived this morning just means more DTD for me and dp, apparently he is thrilled about that. I was feeling pretty down about the negative test but now that I have af I'm kinda feeling excited and thankful it came on time so we can keep the ball rolling.
    It's funny how they seem thrilled about that aspect of ttc, lol! Mine just uses ttc as an excuse even though he knows I'm not ovulating. He thinks we need the practice lol! I'm due Monday coming and we've decided to test sat morning.

Not sure what u girls thoughts are on having readings done, but I'm having one done this afternoon. I'm pretty open to most things but don't live by what I get told. Should be interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also out this month gals. I've taken x3 tests and all BFN, so I guess I can safely say I had an early, unusual, and extra long AF (thanks heaps Mother Nature...way to mess with me in my first month of TTC!!)