+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Sorry, loz, silly auto correct! Can't wait to find out how you go
    I just took one and I might be seeing things but when I looked in the light I swear there was another line! Tempted to go buy a FR one to test also!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    Hey there!
    Welcome! Im new here too I agree that it shouldn't be difficult to conceive in your 20's but the more i talk to people the more im finding its common which is not comforting. My partner and i decided on October to try for #1 but kind of started now which is great. Fingers crossed it doesnt take long for you and your partner lol try and stress less (easier said than done)
    Hi Newly2Bmum

Oh how exciting, getting a head start! We kinda couldn't wait anymore either!
    we are getting mixed comments from friends and family about how long it takes.. one couple said they expected the usual 6 months or so, and BAM baby made in the first month and others have taken over a year! Have you spoken to family? I asked my mum and she was in her late 20's when i was born and she tells me from what she remembers it was only a month or two, so that gives me hope! My fingers are crossed for you guys too! I am definitely taking your's and everyones advice and stressing less this last month and I'm sure it will just happen when the time is right! Good luck and have fun baby making!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    I just took one and I might be seeing things but when I looked in the light I swear there was another line! Tempted to go buy a FR one to test also!
    Wow don't leave us hanging fx for you.
    I tried one today only 8dpo and it was negative I know it's early but still makes me feel negative and down. I'm not really confident as I think it may just be in my head about the symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    should OV early next week, then its the loooonnnnggg 2 week wait! Hope to test around 9th of june... WOW almost June already. Anyone else feel like when your brain is living in 2 week count down mode that this year is going past far too quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Wow don't leave us hanging fx for you.
    I tried one today only 8dpo and it was negative I know it's early but still makes me feel negative and down. I'm not really confident as I think it may just be in my head about the symptoms.
    Yeah I'm the same it's probably all in my head. My birthday is in a few weeks would be a nice pressie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina89 View Post
    should OV early next week, then its the loooonnnnggg 2 week wait! Hope to test around 9th of june... WOW almost June already. Anyone else feel like when your brain is living in 2 week count down mode that this year is going past far too quickly!
    Yes... I feel since we have been ttc time has gone incredibly fast. It feels like yesterday that we decided it was time ttc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you loz!

And beautiful, I'm exactly the same as you. I think if I ovulated it was this time last week but I'm not holding much hope of conceiving the first month of trying. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but it's a bit hard not to get disheartened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    go loz89! Am rooting for ya!

Ladies, I'm CD 25 and I had SPOTTING this morning. I NEVER get spotting. Especially not 3-4 days before AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa2 View Post
    go loz89! Am rooting for ya!

Ladies, I'm CD 25 and I had SPOTTING this morning. I NEVER get spotting. Especially not 3-4 days before AF is due.
    Thanks I'm not feeling too hopeful but fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs i jave just finished reading your TTC diary on here. Really enjoyed the read (your so funny in your obsession with reading the signs) Im very similar to you)
    I'm sorry after so long trying your having to do IVF. Wish you all the best, keep us posted.
    This is the first month of ttc,Ive been feeling dull aches in my lower pelvis region on and off dizziness and sore boobs but think that might be AF on its way (due end of this month) Plan to do another preg test tonight as im going out tonight and really unsure wether to drink or not?? I want a baby so much that i really want to 'do it right' by healthy eating, keeping fit and not drinking. But its so hard doing the waiting game. I drive myself insane by overthinking it all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I stopped drinking about 3-4 years ago for personal reasons, so I don't have to worry about stressing if I should be drinking while ttc cos I already don't haha.
    I'm the same where everyone around me is falling prg. It's hard enough when you've been trying unsuccessfully, but now knowing we can't fall naturally makes it even harder still to see it all. I actually disconnected my fb a couple if days ago, decided a hiatus was definitely required!!!