+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtcort View Post
    Thanks loz09 sounds like all is working for you. I just think I am being impatient as it's very much in my nature. A question for all the ladies out their...how are you finding your partners with the whole baby talk and TTC?
    My partner is quite open about it however is too relaxed! He is cool and calm about TTC and said it will happen when the times right however I'm like the time is right this cycle right now!!!!! But general conversation he is quite comfortable to talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    Im the same. EVERYONE around me is pregnant or have just had a baby. Its all i think about and having it around me constantly makes me want it even more!
    I did a pregnancy test on Monday and it was negative. But it was only a week after unprotected (impatient much?) Will retest in about a week :P But then gotta wait until my cycle is over before we 'start again'

Are you consuming alcohol while TTC Beautiful beginnings?
    I'm not a big drinker so it's not a huge change for me but I have cut out alcohol and some foods. I have been tried light exercise too.

Has anyone else made any lifestyle changes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    Im the same. EVERYONE around me is pregnant or have just had a baby. Its all i think about and having it around me constantly makes me want it even more!
    I did a pregnancy test on Monday and it was negative. But it was only a week after unprotected (impatient much?) Will retest in about a week :P But then gotta wait until my cycle is over before we 'start again'

Are you consuming alcohol while TTC Beautiful beginnings?
    Pick me pick me, can I answer that question as well lol!

I'm not a very big drinker at all but sometimes you just need one. I haven't changed anything in my diet or drinking yet.... Apart from cutting down on how many coffees I have a day and making an effort to drink more water instead.

And initially it was dp who was the one really keen to have a baby and had to convince me lol! Now one of his cousins has just got married and his wife has the same name as me and I'm hoping she doesn't get preg before me lol! I don't even know if they're trying 😜 just don't want to be second lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dp surprised me today. I sent him a msg telling him the date I'll be able to test to see if our lives are going to change forever ☺️ He sent me a msg back asking if when I do can we can do it together?? It was so cute! Lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubsaway For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loz09 sounds like all is working for you. I just think I am being impatient as it's very much in my nature. A question for all the ladies out their...how are you finding your partners with the whole baby talk and TTC?
    Thanks we will soon find out, don't worry I have been impatient too. My partner doesn't really understand the whole cycle thing and thinks it just happens. His close friend is having a baby too so he wants our kids to be around the same age. We just bought our first house 6 months ago I am employed full time and he is self employed so at the moment we are stressing about his work due to a downturn in our area but I guess there's never a right time to have a baby..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    My dp surprised me today. I sent him a msg telling him the date I'll be able to test to see if our lives are going to change forever ☺️ He sent me a msg back asking if when I do can we can do it together?? It was so cute! Lol
    Lol that's brilliant I love it! I have found myself talking to my belly!! I must be crazy!!!!!! I had a rough night last night with cramps so kept waking up but I woke once to dp rubbing my belly in his sleep! It was pretty cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Lol that's brilliant I love it! I have found myself talking to my belly!! I must be crazy!!!!!! I had a rough night last night with cramps so kept waking up but I woke once to dp rubbing my belly in his sleep! It was pretty cute
    Awe, that's so cute! Lol! It's so hard not to get ur hopes up and read into every little feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yeah my guy is not much of a talker and I am so it drives me nuts he is like what's there to talk about? We are TTC aren't we lol! I think when it actually happens he will be more into it. He is stressing about the money side of things a little too as we are both employed full time and trying to workout savings and living on a single income for a little while but like you said there never is a right time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yeah my guy is not much of a talker and I am so it drives me nuts he is like what's there to talk about? We are TTC aren't we lol! I think when it actually happens he will be more into it. He is stressing about the money side of things a little too as we are both employed full time and trying to workout savings and living on a single income for a little while but like you said there never is a right time!
    Hi Courtcort , welcome and all the best on your journey. I'm a bit of a stresshead when it comes to finances. I decided because our plan is to ttc in November, I opened another account so each week $100.00 goes into that. I'm fortunate that my partner is very understanding, supportive and a great listener. He thoroughly enjoys talking about ttc and our future plans. Look into PPL and you may qualify for PML.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Awe, that's so cute! Lol! It's so hard not to get ur hopes up and read into every little feeling.
    I'm trying to distract myself from my symptoms and thoughts but not having much luck and I know it's going to hurt like hell when I get a negative at the end of month. I wish that TTC was a little more straight forward and quick!