+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The thought of starting to buy things hadn't even crossed my mind yet. We have chosen what room in the house we're renovating is going to be the babies but haven't started it. Think we will wait till we can announce to family so we don't give things away.
    Have any of you decided if you're going to find out the sex or are you going to wait for a surprise 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    The thought of starting to buy things hadn't even crossed my mind yet. We have chosen what room in the house we're renovating is going to be the babies but haven't started it. Think we will wait till we can announce to family so we don't give things away.
    Have any of you decided if you're going to find out the sex or are you going to wait for a surprise 😃
    I have to have a c section due to inherited hips! Thanks mum! So the degree of surprise of when I go into labour is gone so I'd like to not know the sex so there is a surprise on the day. It will be hard though not to find out so I can start getting prepared. Dp is pretty firm that he doesn't want to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DP doesn't want to find out either, he wants a surprise for his mum because his sisters both found out. I'm the same, I want to wait for the day but it will be hard not knowing and trying to get things ready. We both think we will have a boy, but it won't bother us either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Welcome 😊 I'm very much the same I have a very strong maternal instinct and want a baby more than I have ever wanted anything! Everyone around me is getting pregnant even my sister announced last weekend but I think it's my turn now.
    Does your sister know you're trying? Did you know your sister was? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    I have to have a c section due to inherited hips! Thanks mum! So the degree of surprise of when I go into labour is gone so I'd like to not know the sex so there is a surprise on the day. It will be hard though not to find out so I can start getting prepared. Dp is pretty firm that he doesn't want to find out.
    My mum also had to have all 5 of us by c section due to her hips not being wide enough.. I wonder if I will inherit that. Did a doctor tell you that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    My mum also had to have all 5 of us by c section due to her hips not being wide enough.. I wonder if I will inherit that. Did a doctor tell you that?
    Are you the same sort of size and build as your mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you the same sort of size and build as your mum?
    She used to be around my size but due to thyroid problems she's tiny and frail now.. I hope I don't need to have Caesars lol. I hope I take after her in the fertility department though. She fell pregnant 3 years ago at 39 one month after having a tube reversal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    She used to be around my size but due to thyroid problems she's tiny and frail now.. I hope I don't need to have Caesars lol. I hope I take after her in the fertility department though. She fell pregnant 3 years ago at 39 one month after having a tube reversal!!
    I'd probably just talk to your dr about it when you go in for a checkup. I'm sure they'd be able to tell you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd probably just talk to your dr about it when you go in for a checkup. I'm sure they'd be able to tell you
    Yeah I will hopefully that is soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to go see my dr for a work clearance so thought I'd have a checkup done then and make sure everything was in check before we started. Id already had a pap done when I had my mirena out so he just ran some bloods to make sure I wasn't lacking anything.