+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 863
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    The thought of starting to buy things hadn't even crossed my mind yet. We have chosen what room in the house we're renovating is going to be the babies but haven't started it. Think we will wait till we can announce to family so we don't give things away.
    Have any of you decided if you're going to find out the sex or are you going to wait for a surprise 😃

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    The thought of starting to buy things hadn't even crossed my mind yet. We have chosen what room in the house we're renovating is going to be the babies but haven't started it. Think we will wait till we can announce to family so we don't give things away.
    Have any of you decided if you're going to find out the sex or are you going to wait for a surprise 😃
    I have to have a c section due to inherited hips! Thanks mum! So the degree of surprise of when I go into labour is gone so I'd like to not know the sex so there is a surprise on the day. It will be hard though not to find out so I can start getting prepared. Dp is pretty firm that he doesn't want to find out.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    My DP doesn't want to find out either, he wants a surprise for his mum because his sisters both found out. I'm the same, I want to wait for the day but it will be hard not knowing and trying to get things ready. We both think we will have a boy, but it won't bother us either way.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    Welcome 😊 I'm very much the same I have a very strong maternal instinct and want a baby more than I have ever wanted anything! Everyone around me is getting pregnant even my sister announced last weekend but I think it's my turn now.
    Does your sister know you're trying? Did you know your sister was? Lol

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs View Post
    I have to have a c section due to inherited hips! Thanks mum! So the degree of surprise of when I go into labour is gone so I'd like to not know the sex so there is a surprise on the day. It will be hard though not to find out so I can start getting prepared. Dp is pretty firm that he doesn't want to find out.
    My mum also had to have all 5 of us by c section due to her hips not being wide enough.. I wonder if I will inherit that. Did a doctor tell you that?

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    My mum also had to have all 5 of us by c section due to her hips not being wide enough.. I wonder if I will inherit that. Did a doctor tell you that?
    Are you the same sort of size and build as your mum?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Are you the same sort of size and build as your mum?
    She used to be around my size but due to thyroid problems she's tiny and frail now.. I hope I don't need to have Caesars lol. I hope I take after her in the fertility department though. She fell pregnant 3 years ago at 39 one month after having a tube reversal!!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    She used to be around my size but due to thyroid problems she's tiny and frail now.. I hope I don't need to have Caesars lol. I hope I take after her in the fertility department though. She fell pregnant 3 years ago at 39 one month after having a tube reversal!!
    I'd probably just talk to your dr about it when you go in for a checkup. I'm sure they'd be able to tell you

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    I'd probably just talk to your dr about it when you go in for a checkup. I'm sure they'd be able to tell you
    Yeah I will hopefully that is soon!

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    I had to go see my dr for a work clearance so thought I'd have a checkup done then and make sure everything was in check before we started. Id already had a pap done when I had my mirena out so he just ran some bloods to make sure I wasn't lacking anything.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!