+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newly2BMum View Post
    Hey Ladies,
    My partner and i plan to start TTC in October this year but this month we haven't been using protection (even around ovulation time) and i'm secretly excited and hoping i don't get my period at the end of this month. Im trying not to get my hopes up but its hard when i want a baby so much!
    How soon can i take a pregnancy test? My friends say as early as a week since unprotected sex but i dont want to set myself up for dissapointment.
    Welcome 😊 I'm very much the same I have a very strong maternal instinct and want a baby more than I have ever wanted anything! Everyone around me is getting pregnant even my sister announced last weekend but I think it's my turn now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I'm 25
    Currently ttc baby # 3 :-)
    Yay so excited!!
    Currently day 1 of my luteal phase for cycle 1 of trying! Dying for the week to pass so I can take a test haha (super impatient!!) lol
    Fell pregnant with baby #2 first cycle so hope baby # 3 is the same!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new so I thought I would introduce myself! I am 25 and my partner is 27. We have been ttc our first baby since feb this year. I am baby crazy atm! I know we haven't been ttc that long, I just wish it would happen already! I thought being 20's that it would happen in no time! My partner works fifo and so I usually break the bad news that we were not yet preggers to him by phone, which initially really upset me, I think after the first 2 times AF arrived I realised I needed to stress less and hopefully it will happen soon! It will happen when the time is right. Anyway that is me! I love reading all the posts to realise I'm not the only one feeling the way I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummysammy88 View Post
    Hi there! I'm 25
    Currently ttc baby # 3 :-)
    Yay so excited!!
    Currently day 1 of my luteal phase for cycle 1 of trying! Dying for the week to pass so I can take a test haha (super impatient!!) lol
    Fell pregnant with baby #2 first cycle so hope baby # 3 is the same!! :-)
    Ooh yay for 2ww. How exciting! Fx!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have done another ov test today and there was the normal control line with no secondary line at all. Starting to think I might have missed it with Friday being the darkest day and it's been getting lighter each day from then. Would probably make spence though, AF was unusually short (less than 2 days) where's I normally go a week. So wouldn't be surprised if I oved early... Maybe... Grasping at anything! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Would love to join the conversation.

I'm 25 & my partner is 30..we're going to ttc #1 in November. being our first we decided it would give us an opportunity to get things organised and prepared. If it happens before we'd be delighted. its a very exciting, anxious and sometimes scary journey. Goodluck to all that are ttc now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleissk View Post
    Hi everyone! Would love to join the conversation.

I'm 25 & my partner is 30..we're going to ttc #1 in November. being our first we decided it would give us an opportunity to get things organised and prepared. If it happens before we'd be delighted. its a very exciting, anxious and sometimes scary journey. Goodluck to all that are ttc now.
    Welcome!! There's a few of us waiting for ine reason or another. Hope you have a short TTC journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    Welcome!! There's a few of us waiting for ine reason or another. Hope you have a short TTC journey
    Thankyou Hers&Hers we hope so to! finding it really hard to stay away from baby shops I would love to do some shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome girls! *waves* We originally weren't going to start ttc till July/Aug and then we both just got impatient and thought "why not now" So this is our first months of ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleissk View Post
    Thankyou Hers&Hers we hope so to! finding it really hard to stay away from baby shops I would love to do some shopping.
    I'm the same It's become will power not to get excited and start spending!

The countdown is on for me and dp. Looking to test on Sunday but might cave and do it Saturday! Fx it's a bfp coz I'm already going insane waiting. I keep noticing a few symptoms but I don't know if it's just in my head because I want it so bad or if it's coming down off the mirena, either way I just wish it was real!