+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Were waiting on our new 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
    So excited. I currently drive a Commodore so it will be a nice upgrade

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Our friends just bought one of those and they love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow hi ladies! Feel like I have SO much in common with you all.

So we are wanting to do extensions to our house but not for a few years as it's going to cost a mint! I do have high end taste
    But for now it's fine 3 x 1. Def ok to raise our first bub in!
    Today we had a bricky come and build a nice limestone garden bed which we will be planting ornamental pear trees into soon will look so pretty when its finish, plus screen out the neighbours.

DH is also in the process of selling his subaru station wagon. We want to get a SUV and a small car like a mini or something. I drive a Holden Cruze atm. But I think by the end of the year we'll def get the SUV. I quite like the Volkswagon Tiguans. Also building a carport, just going through council.

Started taking conceive well gold yesterday eekk so I think next month we will start TTC!

Oh and I am 26 DH is 32

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Wow hi ladies! Feel like I have SO much in common with you all.

So we are wanting to do extensions to our house but not for a few years as it's going to cost a mint! I do have high end taste
    But for now it's fine 3 x 1. Def ok to raise our first bub in!
    Today we had a bricky come and build a nice limestone garden bed which we will be planting ornamental pear trees into soon will look so pretty when its finish, plus screen out the neighbours.

DH is also in the process of selling his subaru station wagon. We want to get a SUV and a small car like a mini or something. I drive a Holden Cruze atm. But I think by the end of the year we'll def get the SUV. I quite like the Volkswagon Tiguans. Also building a carport, just going through council.

Started taking conceive well gold yesterday eekk so I think next month we will start TTC!

Oh and I am 26 DH is 32
    Welcome sounds like you have a lot of things to distract you, I'm envious. Very exciting times for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, who can help me understand these ovulation test kits? I tested Friday which was day 12 and had 1 dark line and 1 faint line. Yesterday and today I've had just 1 very faint line. Confused!! 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Ok, who can help me understand these ovulation test kits? I tested Friday which was day 12 and had 1 dark line and 1 faint line. Yesterday and today I've had just 1 very faint line. Confused!! 😣
    Hmm . Well theres always a control line which should come up the same dark colour each time. So id say the line you had on Friday was a control line and a pos ovulation test. Then today id say its just a control line, could have even been a dodgy test as im pretty sure it should be dark. Do you have photos?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I thought perhaps it was a dodgy one as well but then today looked the same. No pic sorry, didn't think to take one. Oh well, will see what tomorrow looks like. DP and I did the BD thurs and sat morning so if it was a positive ov we've got it covered lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no luck with opk's this month either! Got cheapies online and the line was never dark except one day it was but it never got as dark as the control line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well dp and I have just been bding most nights with a few missed I hope weren't crucial days. It feels like when we first got together, I think he likes the whole idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! Very busy atm...don't think it will be slowing down really until I get utd then I will be forced to!

OPKs can be SO confusing hey. I think we'll just BD around the time I think I'll be ovulating. This month I had ewcm and the worst ovulation pain...so I assume that's when I did!? I did do an OPK but it didn't show that I was as the line was so faint. I think if we don't get utd by the end of the year (we're starting TTC next month), then I think I'll get really serious about doing OPKs etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,
    My partner and i plan to start TTC in October this year but this month we haven't been using protection (even around ovulation time) and i'm secretly excited and hoping i don't get my period at the end of this month. Im trying not to get my hopes up but its hard when i want a baby so much!
    How soon can i take a pregnancy test? My friends say as early as a week since unprotected sex but i dont want to set myself up for dissapointment.