+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubsaway View Post
    Can totally relate! Mines a diesel mechanic as well. I plan to drag mine to Adelaide next weekend to see if I can convince him to let me have a new car for my birthday lol!
    I love the way you think!! What sort of car are you thinking?
    I'm keen on the new x trail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we have a hilux already and we were thinking about getting a second one or a rav4. Then yesterday he changed his mind and has decided we have a big car already and would like a smaller one so he can zip in and outta town when I'm home with a baby. So he was looking at a focus, they're cute but I'm not a fan... I want a Hyundai veloster, not completely practical I know lol! But I've checked and u can fit a back facing baby seat so we're all good! Lol! There's going to be a stand off I know it lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll just add, I drive a ute atm so it's 100% more practical than that! Lol! And if I'm giving up my ute then I'm getting something I'm going to enjoy driving. Poor boy, he's not going to win.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a cool little car! I like it! We already have a bt50 and I drive a mazda3 plus dp has a work ute so I'm thinking medium SUV but we won't be looking until later this year. Dp likes the x trail but it's obvious he wants power because he is looking up v8s lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, he sounds like me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't get me wrong I'd love a v8 however I don't think a senator is a family car. Could you imagine if the bub spewed on the leather?!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! At least it would be easier clean off than cloth. I just figure if I'm the one downsizing the only things I'm willing to negotiate is colour and how much we pay for it lol! I'd love an v8, maybe if he doesn't agree to my terms I'll pull out that card lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the drive going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long and painful. We have been looking at the car for an hour now and his uncle still can't make his mind up. I'm frustrated to say the least. That's a whole day wasted I could be autumn cleaning lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were waiting on our new 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
    So excited. I currently drive a Commodore so it will be a nice upgrade

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app