+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default References

I am returning to work after a 4 year break and am not sure who I can use to provide work references. I think my old boss is still with my old company but in a different area now plus I'm worried it's too long ago? I did do a temp role last year through an agency for a few months, but I don't want to ask my supervisor there as I'm not sure she would give me a great reference and I got the feeling she didn't like me much? Can the agency provide a reference or provide my references as they have placed me in a few roles over the years?

Anyway, what should I do about current references? They usually want 2 or 3 work references?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need to speak to your referees. Your temp angency should be able to provide feedback from your temp employers. I would ring the other old boss and just confirm that he is still willing to be an referee.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raising Leprechauns For This Useful Post:

Botticelli  (16-05-2014)

Similar Threads

1. New job without references...?
    By Pearlygirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-12-2013, 20:18