+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 thnk you hun, both nervous and excited...how are you going? Hope hiro is getting comfortable in his new home. I know where you are coming from as I think of our embies as being half me and half DF, as they are, and them when it's not successful its very sad. Hard for the guys too as we are the ones experiencing it and they have to pick us up when we're down when they are also down themselves. Its great you are talking openly When is your BT? @babygirl7 how are you? No we want a surprise so we won't be finding out although I am a little tempted! June will be here soon, it would be great if you could get a frostie as the FET's are much easier than a full stim cycle but see how you go Are you doing anything different this time? @klong I had acupuncture both times, first time I had a - then the following month I had a +, I say it can't hurt to try! I was recommended mine by the FS!
    Hope there are lots of BFPs soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @blossom1 thnk you hun, both nervous and excited...how are you going? Hope hiro is getting comfortable in his new home. I know where you are coming from as I think of our embies as being half me and half DF, as they are, and them when it's not successful its very sad. Hard for the guys too as we are the ones experiencing it and they have to pick us up when we're down when they are also down themselves. Its great you are talking openly When is your BT? @babygirl7 how are you? No we want a surprise so we won't be finding out although I am a little tempted! June will be here soon, it would be great if you could get a frostie as the FET's are much easier than a full stim cycle but see how you go Are you doing anything different this time? @klong I had acupuncture both times, first time I had a - then the following month I had a +, I say it can't hurt to try! I was recommended mine by the FS!
    Hope there are lots of BFPs soon!
    how did you go with scan Hun???? Hope all is well!?
    II've had a topsy-turvy few days. I haven't felt anything happening really and it sent me into a negative spin that it's all over and will we ever be successful. OMG what awful feelings. We 4 days past 3 day transfer and last month I had a million and one sensations from pregynl and crinone but this time im on nothing and really only feel a few ovary twinges. Just after i said how a natural fet is easy! None of ivf is easy! Oh well, time to get refocused and positive as this head space isn't so fun!!! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 we saw a heartbeat which was so wonderful. Bubs was a little on the small side though so I am hoping that it catches up by next scan. With the amount I ate yesterday I am sure there must have been a growth spurt going on

On a natural cycle you don't get all of the symptoms you get with a medicated one but then anything you do feel will be you not the meds. Don't get too worried about not having symptoms though, I know it is hard not to symptom spon (I was a shocker) but loads of people don't feel anything and still get bfps. I'm almost 8 weeks now and, while I have some symptoms, I could easily forget I was UTD. During the TWW the only real symptom I had was a tiny bit of IB but only about a third of people get that. Hang in there. When is test day?
    @Molros how did your scan go?

@ Babygirl7 how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom it was amazing, so clear Thank you xx Its normal how you feel and I know its easy to say but please try not to worry. I had no symptoms and was completely expecting failure and had prepared myself as best I could for that. If I had to pick anything that was different with this cycle it was that I didn't get period pains the day before the BT (although that could be uterus stretching pain anyway) and the couple of days after transfer I had twinges in mt left ovary area, that was all. then nothing. Even now I'm not sure that I feel particularly preggers apart from a bit of a tummy which could be just fat! So stay positive! when is your BT? I POAS the day before mine cos I didn't want the call at work so imagine my surprise, I was in shock then had to wait anyway in case it was pregnyl giving a false positive! @Bellydance glad your scan went well hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @blossom1 we saw a heartbeat which was so wonderful. Bubs was a little on the small side though so I am hoping that it catches up by next scan. With the amount I ate yesterday I am sure there must have been a growth spurt going on

On a natural cycle you don't get all of the symptoms you get with a medicated one but then anything you do feel will be you not the meds. Don't get too worried about not having symptoms though, I know it is hard not to symptom spon (I was a shocker) but loads of people don't feel anything and still get bfps. I'm almost 8 weeks now and, while I have some symptoms, I could easily forget I was UTD. During the TWW the only real symptom I had was a tiny bit of IB but only about a third of people get that. Hang in there. When is test day?
    @Molros how did your scan go?

@ Babygirl7 how are you going?
    oh my how beautiful!!!! What a precious wee thing. I'm sure they will get ready for a growth spurt soon enough 😃😊😃😊😃🍕🍕🍕🍕 so excited for you!

We will test next Tuesday, that is when my cycle would be due. Today hiro ought to be implanting. I did have some gentle cramps in the night, but then maybe i made it up lol ! We are going to Melbourne tomorrow for four days. Perfect distraction!!!! Just a shame i cant drink a nice red over there! 🍷

Thanks
    Reviews
    blossom1 - I still don't have any symptoms and I guess by now I'm classed as 5 weeks pregnant so don't worry about not feeling anything. I was convinced it hadn't worked this time and I was totally shocked when they said it had. I still don't have painful boobs and even my tiredness is not that bad now. My HCG levels are rising as they should be though so fingers crossed I will stay pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 how are you? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Molros and @klong hello lovely ladies, tHanks for that girls :-)

ohhh im so uncertain about everything. My cycle is due next Tuesday and today I had cramps and thought my cycle was coming , have had the tiniest amount of spotting (tiny tiny)... My boobs are normal though, no cervical mucus ....I am 7 days past 3dt. I am not sure to lose hope or gain hope. It is a crazy time! Mind you, we are in melbourne for the weekend so it is a least a bit of a distraction . Any advice . This cycle has particularly sucked. When do you think I ought to test ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 oh it is hard isn't it. I always wanted to POAS but when I did and it was - I always wished I had waited....not that the outcome would be any different but until you know for sure there is always hope. If you didn't have pregnyl you could but I don't now if its too early....do you clinic recommend you POAS? If your BT is Tuesday you could over the weekend if you wanted to? My boobs were normal too and I also didn't have any CM...nothing at all to indicate it had worked and like klong says, she had no symptoms either. I think its more common to have no symptoms than to have them, especially this early on! As you know I still don''t really feel much different. My cycle was $hitty too, I wasn't responding the drugs so had to up the doseage (wierd when I overstimmed before), and didn't end up ovulating until about day 20 I think! I'd written it off! Could the spotting be implantation bleeding do you think?
    I am thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @blossom1 oh it is hard isn't it. I always wanted to POAS but when I did and it was - I always wished I had waited....not that the outcome would be any different but until you know for sure there is always hope. If you didn't have pregnyl you could but I don't now if its too early....do you clinic recommend you POAS? If your BT is Tuesday you could over the weekend if you wanted to? My boobs were normal too and I also didn't have any CM...nothing at all to indicate it had worked and like klong says, she had no symptoms either. I think its more common to have no symptoms than to have them, especially this early on! As you know I still don''t really feel much different. My cycle was $hitty too, I wasn't responding the drugs so had to up the doseage (wierd when I overstimmed before), and didn't end up ovulating until about day 20 I think! I'd written it off! Could the spotting be implantation bleeding do you think?
    I am thinking of you xx
    ah thanks for that hunny. Yes , you're right ,there's always hope :-) my BT is scheduled for next Thursday, and I have to POAS on that Thursday and only have BT if it's positive on the stick. It would seem late for implantation bleeding (10 days past ovulation). Ohhh what a trip! Lol . Thanks for thinking of me Hun xxxx