+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @blossom1 yay! Congrats on being PUPO! I hope its an extra extra sticky one. Its great seeing the pic of them isn't it! Im great thanks, 12 wk scan on Tuesday, I think its finally starting to sink in. When is your BT? Can/will you POAS or are you on the pregnyl triggers?
    Im crossing everything for you! xx
    oh wow Hun, 12 weeks! Unreal, so exciting. How are you feeling in yourself? No pregynal this time, all a la naturale! I don't know about poas, i hate single lines!!! We've nicknamed this emby hiro! Don't ask me why though! Hehe
    Will you find out sex at scan? πŸ’

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 its gone quick hasn't it! I've actually been pretty lucky, not had much ms or anything, just very tender b00bs. I am with you the POAS I only did only did one this time to avoid the sad phone call at work haha, funny how it works out! I like Hiro Stick Hiro stick!
    No, we're going to wait until the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Molros wow you're lucky Hun! Mind you it might have felt less real for you with less symptoms. No doubt you'll have a lot soon, especially when bub starts kicking πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ let me know how scan goes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 good luck sweets. Stick little Hiro stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @blossom1 good luck sweets. Stick little Hiro stick!
    thanks hunny! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

great to hear good news from many of you!

I'm hoping someone may be able to help! We had a fresh transfer last Saturday (3/5), then had mid luteal blood test on Wednesday. My estrogen was 1706 and progesterone was 93.4. I then requested another test (just to be sure!!) and my estrogen has increased to 3077 and my progesterone has decreased to 54. The doctors put me onto 1 combination pessary a day after the first test just to be sure & have now increased it to 1 three times a day. Has anyone had this and still had a successful BFP? I've got my final blood test next Saturday.
    Cheers
    Pippa

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 yay for being PUPO hun, how are you feeling? FX hiro is getting nice and comfy in there hun, Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Molros glad to hear you and bubs are doing well, awesome news and hope scan goes well tomorrow, will you be finding out gender of bubs?

@Pip39 wish I could help hun, maybe try the May thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=518818 GL hun
    Last edited by babygirl7; 12-05-2014 at 15:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl17 thanks sweets ! Gosh natural FET is sooooo much easier on the mind and body than Stimming ! I am doing well except for tiredness . I think the Stimming a month back really took it out of me and it is taking me some time to feel "normal" again. Hopefully I will be tired for a whole other reason soon! How are you getting on...it's getting closer to June for your next stim cycle ?!
    @Molros good luck for tomorrow ! You must be sooo excited ?! And maybe a little nervous too?
    @Bellydance how did your scan go?

AFM I'm 3 dp3dt...so hiro is hopefully six days old now and should be hatching! :-) DH and I had a big chat last night. I noticed he seemed a bit more withdrawn on this cycle and he said he found it so painful when it was a bfn on our last (first) one as I knew I had implanted ...then it all stopped (was a chemical unfortunately ) so he said he found himself hardening up on this cycle...it was good to just share how I understood that and agree it was painful . Yet it is also hard to be feeling all these things in my body and experiencing everything and not really feeling DH "there" so to speak. I know that all of us women on here would have different approaches to how we think of our embies but being new to this game I still feel a lot of affection for this emby that is part of me and DH . And regardless of whether hiro sticks or not I still feel the need to love and nurture that possibility of life, knowing right from the start that they were really loved. Since our talk DH has been checking in with me to see how hiro is getting on. I feel so lucky that we can talk so openly with each other otherwise it could be so painful to go through this! Anyway, that's my afternoon babble !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 glad the natural FET is easier hun, if I ever get frosties I will ask if we could possibly do one. Hope you get your bounce back soon and the tiredness subsides. But if it hangs around then FX it's a good sign I have Appt with FS Monday week the 19th. Will know more then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found this 2nd thread so thought I'd pop in to say that out of all my 5 attempts at IVF (1 fresh and 4 frozen), the only times I've had success is when I combined it with acupuncture. My FS sort of sniggered and dismissed it when I said I was going to try it again but it worked for me both times! I definitely think there's some benefit to doing it especially now I know it failed every single time I didn't do acupuncture.

Hope all of you ladies are doing ok and are cruising along in your cycles or getting prepared for your next attempts. To everyone in the 2ww, here's to lots of rest, relaxation and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
    to you all