Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default April IVF / FET #2

Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    trytrytry - I had a day 3 embie and due to do my final BT tomorrow morning with results around 2:30pm. I have resisted POAS mainly because my DH told me to not bother. I'm not really having any symptoms so not that hopeful at the moment. I keep squeezing my (.)(.) to see if they ache but nothing! I've felt a bit more tired than usual and a bit dizzy but may just be the progesterone pessaries making me feel strange. It's like torture just waiting waiting waiting. Hurry up 2:30pm on Monday, I have no patience anymore!

im just bumping up your post because i love that you had no symptoms so all the other girls in the 2ww can take heart and know that no symptoms can still mean a bfp 😃😊 CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

klong  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no symptoms with my first 2 pregnancies . Find out on Monday , not many AF symptoms few pains I large pain after sneezing last night (lol). I have no idea if the FET worked?? don't think so but trying to stay positive. Bit of nausea but not really sick nausea , this is why 2ww sucks, you look for every little sign.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no symptoms AT ALL and was convinced my last FET had failed..no symptoms defintely don't mean you're not pregnant. FX @klong CONGRATULATIONS!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

klong  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all.

I have been a bit absent from the pages the last week. Just a little update for you all. DP had her BT on the 2nd, unfortunately HCG was only 8. Nurse said we had early plantation but then it dropped off. Very hard weekend followed especially since it was my birthday the day before. We kept ourselves busy and then AF came Monday arvo. Settling down now, but she has had a lot of pain with this one.

Basically our last hurrah as we have no more money for full stims. We do have one frosty from a stim in 2012 when she did get her BFP at the time from that lot, but not sure when or if we will use it as she has had no results from frosties previously.

Hope everyone is well. I still will be lurking and may comment here and there.

Thanks everyone for your support during the cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @fingerscrossed11 so sorry to hear 😞 we also had a chemical and my cycle after was so painful and long. Thinking of you both

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fingerscrossd11 I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't discount your little frostie just because they haven't worked in previous cycles. Each embryo is different and some clinics actually have better results from frosties than fresh (my little bean was a frostie). Take care of yourself and DP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fingerscrossd11 I'm sorry hun, big hugs to you and dp. Take it easy and take care

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fingerscrossd11 I am sorry to hear that @blossom1 how are you going at the moment?
    Last edited by Molros; 09-05-2014 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @fingercrossd11 I am sorry to hear that @blossom1 how are you going at the moment?
    hello possum! I'm good! Just had transfer 😃 sore emby on ultrasound 😊😃😊 how are you getting on? It feels so nice that no one knows we are pupo except all you girls if course! Feels more relaxed and special somehow 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 yay! Congrats on being PUPO! I hope its an extra extra sticky one. Its great seeing the pic of them isn't it! Im great thanks, 12 wk scan on Tuesday, I think its finally starting to sink in. When is your BT? Can/will you POAS or are you on the pregnyl triggers?
    Im crossing everything for you! xx