...to have another baby?
I'm 37 next week and DS is 2.5. DH and I have been trying for 10 months. I have an appt with out FS on Monday. I had a lap 2 months ago and was told try naturally for 3 months and then iui.
I guess now we are getting to the iui part and I'm wondering whether others who have travelled a similar road have made a time to let it go? How do/did you decide to do that? How hard do I try? I feeling pretty confused as to how long we go on for
I know there are others who have been on a much longer journey than me also and I'm also wondering what has impacted your decision to continue?